• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Will it ever end?

wasch_24

Hello everyone,
I bit the bullet and decided to join the wonderful world that is CP, or so I am told. I am here via cvmfour's recommendation after the recent changes, or renewed rules enforcement, at the CW trading post. I am relatively new to the world of cigars, smoking since July, and so far joining online forums and trading with fine folks like you guys has seriously helped me broaden my palette.

I have a few trades/buys under my belt at CW and my trader comments can be referenced here. I will definitely do my best to be a positive contributor to this community and look forward to meeting and trading with you guys.

PuroBrat said:
gr8> surely you do not mean the Jeff Gordon 24 avitar? Rainbow Warrier? :angry:
I thought he was referencing the U of Hawai'i. But they are now just the Warriors.

And once I realized that, the only other thing that came to mind was Ellen De Generis (sp?) :sign:

M. Gipson

Welcome wasch_24,

If I were you I wouldn't have mentioned it was cvmfour that brought you here though. Most of us won't hold it against you..

:sign:

-Matt-

Back