• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Will there be a forbidden X for the future?

Humidor Minister

All the Forbidden-X's I've ever came across were older. Anyone hear of them producing them again in the future?

They're generally available at Casa Fuente, and in the Journey to Casa Fuente sets.

All the Forbidden-X's I've ever came across were older. Anyone hear of them producing them again in the future?

I was at Casa Fuente last month, and they had racks of them, even though the Big Smoke was in town. Didn't ask how old they were, though.

Hope that helps!

Chris

There are racks of them becasue the Big Smoke was in town, but even with all those cigar smokers around they most likely remained on the shelves as you need to give up your first born to afford many of them.

There are racks of them becasue the Big Smoke was in town, but even with all those cigar smokers around they most likely remained on the shelves as you need to give up your first born to afford many of them.

Yeah, I was tempted, but what with the bundles of cigars I picked up at The Big Smoke I found $80 sticks possible to resist... ;-)

Chris Feola