• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WIN $2,500 CASH - CAMACHO 10th ANNIVERSARY HOMEMADE COMMERCIAL CH

Dylan@Camacho

10thannivvideocontestbanner.jpg

WIN $2,500 CASH - CAMACHO 10th ANNIVERSARY HOMEMADE COMMERCIAL CHALLENGE
(1) Grand Prize - $2500 CASH and (10) Runner Up Prizes - (1) Box of Camacho 10th Anniversary 4.5 x 50

OFFICIAL RULES & CONTEST DETAILS

Create a commercial for the Camacho 10th Anniversary that is 30 seconds or 60 seconds in length ("Commercial" or "Submission"). Enter your Commercial on SocialCigar.com by 11:59:59 pm ET on May 10, 2008* ("Contest Entry Period") by following the entry process outlined below. WINNER/s will be announced 05:00 pm ET May 19, 2008 on SocialCigar.com and CamachoCigars.com

VIDEO UPLOAD:

To enter upload your video you go to www.socialcigar.com/video. After the uploading the video you will be prompted to add a title, description, and tags relating to the commercial. YOU MUST TAG THE VIDEO "CAMACHO 10TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST". Contest entries not containing those tags will not be eligible for the vote and will not be eligible for the grand prize or runner up prizes.

Submissions that do not include all required information and do not adhere to the foregoing and following requirements will be considered void and will not be considered in the judging of this Contest.* Each Contestant is allowed a maximum of five (5) Approved Entries in the Contest.

SUBMISSION FORMAT AND CONTENT REQUIREMENTS:

Creative Assignment:

Think of an idea for a Camacho 10th Anniversary commercial. But first…

Brand Background.

The NEW Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary is a smooth, creamy blend designed to ultimate perfection by Christian Eiroa as a follow-up to the incredible Triple Maduro. The box pressed Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary celebrates the Eiroa Family's 10 years of growing the world's only Authentic Corojo tobacco.

For more info on the Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary visit:
http://camachocigars.com/our-brands/ultra-.../

What’s the big idea?

Well, you have total creative control.
Make us laugh our heads off. Make us cry our eyes out. It's all up to you!

Judging Criteria:

The judging criteria is as follows:
◦ (#1) Originality (40%)
◦ (#2) Overall Appeal (30%)
◦ (#3) Likelihood to Motivate People to Smoke The Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary (30%)

Technical Requirements:*

The maximum file size for any video file uploaded to SocialCigar is 100 MB. Video file(s) submitted to your SocialCigar account must be provided in one of the following file formats: avi, mov, mpg, or wmv.* See www.socialcigar.com/video for additional details.

Sweet! I guess $2500 can motivate me to upload a video...Thanks for the heads up Dylan!!

To bad I missed this. Ed at Woodland Cigar in Delaware Ohio and I are Camacho nuts. I've smoked everything Camacho has made. I even smoked a cigar form a roll-off with another roller. I have met Christian a couple of times. Ed has two shelves of Camacho in his walk in Humidor. Today I suggestive sold some different Camacho's to a guy wanting to smoke something he never tried. I said you can't go wrong with a Camacho because they have different blends that appeal to about every pallet. Maybe Ed and I can put something together anyway. I love the new 10th anniversary.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Riverratt

It's too bad the contest was canceled anyway...