• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine Fridge?

This situation has been turned into a full force pay p al investigation. Sadly that doesn't mean too much. Of course for this service they will only charge me $25. Also, they are going to be nice enough to cover $200 of my $325 purchase. So, this lesson is going to cost me a scant $150. I don't undersand why a company that takes money from a client and gives it to another client, can't always reimburse the wronged party in full? Not to mention that I have to pay the fee and the party that has been wronged. What gives? If they want to stop this kind of fraud they should be returning my FULL purchase price no matter what, and then charging the seller the fee. Obviously they have no desire to do anything but screw over people and collect their fees. My seller has until Feb. 2 to respond or have the money debited from their account. The up side of this is the seller could have a last minute change of heart and send back all my money.

WHAT, thats a bunch of crap. Oh I hate to hear this kinda of thing. You would think they would cover it all like a reputable company should.

This situation turned out in the best way possible. The seller, out of the blue, returned my entire payment. Nearly 20 emails to the seller were never returned and she just up and returns all my money. I was shocked when I saw the email stating that my funds had been returned. I have found an Avanti that seems to be a better bang for the buck, which is quite a nice bonus from having to wait nearly a month.Here it is. For whatever reason Avanti does not list it on their site. Before I place the order I would like to hear what you guys think of this one.

This situation turned out in the best way possible. The seller, out of the blue, returned my entire payment. Nearly 20 emails to the seller were never returned and she just up and returns all my money. I was shocked when I saw the email stating that my funds had been returned. I have found an Avanti that seems to be a better bang for the buck, which is quite a nice bonus from having to wait nearly a month.Here it is. For whatever reason Avanti does not list it on their site. Before I place the order I would like to hear what you guys think of this one.

Wow... That's AWESOME news bro!!!
I'm glad it is working out!!!