• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

Not sure what the status of the package is but I still havent seen it. I dont want to hold this up any longer so I will post pics when i recieve the package .

In the mean time Who's a snob?

I AM a snob!

But I dont mind waiting until yours comes in!

PJ

Excellent PJ pm me your addy and your preference of wine or liquor and I will get something out befor the end of the week!!
thumbs-up.gif

Excellent PJ pm me your addy and your preference of wine or liquor and I will get something out befor the end of the week!!
thumbs-up.gif

Ok then my addy is in the Profile and a liquor snob I am.

I am excited. Thanks Nashy! Can't wait.

PJ

thumbs-up.gif

PJ

Picked up a bottle for you today!! Now I just have to figure out how to pack it up. Should go out Thursday or Friday.

Sam still no package. 6 days since you said you sent it out. Coming from the Penn/NYC area I thought it would be here by now.
unsure.gif

thumbs-up.gif

PJ

Picked up a bottle for you today!! Now I just have to figure out how to pack it up. Should go out Thursday or Friday.

Sam still no package. 6 days since you said you sent it out. Coming from the Penn/NYC area I thought it would be here by now.
unsure.gif

PM sent. :rolleyes:

Oops... I thought that was the next stop along the chain. Sorry for the interruption, guys.

Ok here is the package from Nashkicker.

100_2110.jpg

Golfanatic I procured your bottle today and this will ship out tomorrow, DC to follow.

PJ