• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF

SPIVY

THE STIG
So, I know that there is a lot of wine lovers here so I thought that I would start a Wine & Liquor PIF. Originally I was gonna do a cheese and wine pass, but shipping cheese is not for the faint of heart. I was reading an interesting article about Cuban Davidoffs and how they matched cigars to their Chateux Series. So in the honor of Cuban Davidoffs I am starting this. This PIF is open to all members, new and old. It is meant for people to learn about wine/liquor as well as cigars. I love pairing wine with cigars so...

RULES
- Send 1+ Bottle(s) of Wine/Liquor (any value)
- Send 1 Top Shelf Cigar for every bottle of Wine/Liquor
- Must be 21 to participate. Don't lie about your age, there is no need for that.
- Add your name to the Google Map so that there is a growing map of all users who participate over the years

AFTER YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE
- Ask who is interested
- Display your winnings
- Send out package carefully and promptly to the next contestant
- Wash and Repeat

GOOGLE MAPS
- Link
- Click "Save to My Maps"
- Add yourself to the Map

First Person to Respond "I am a Wine Snob" gets the first PIF. I will get the first package out Monday.

Ed

Nice Idea, I put myself on the map anyways, I know Ill be jumping in on this later.

David

winepif.JPG

There I was enjoying my snow day when the postlady came to the door with a box...and BLAM.

The stick is a Hemingway Untold Story, and I look forward to enjoying both on the back deck once the snow melts and the weather warms up. Many thank yous Spivy.

That leaves just one thing - who else is a wine snob?

since you say this is open to new and old users, i would love to partake if allowed.. if need be i'll gladly ask for the next person and pif before i receive mine if it helps anybody sleep easier.

my fathers always trying to get me more into wine and i think this would be a great thing for us to share for a nice evening over a game of cribbage.

I. am. a. wine. snob.

I am a wine Snob. figuered i would post in case there is a problem with SixPackSunday participating or if you want him to PIF first. :D

winepif.JPG

There I was enjoying my snow day when the postlady came to the door with a box...and BLAM.

The stick is a Hemingway Untold Story, and I look forward to enjoying both on the back deck once the snow melts and the weather warms up. Many thank yous Spivy.

That leaves just one thing - who else is a wine snob?

Glad you enjoyed it, Penfolds Grange is on of my favorite wines, and Bin 28 and Bin 128 are both great shiraz wines. Great now or with some age.

Ed

since you say this is open to new and old users, i would love to partake if allowed.. if need be i'll gladly ask for the next person and pif before i receive mine if it helps anybody sleep easier.

my fathers always trying to get me more into wine and i think this would be a great thing for us to share for a nice evening over a game of cribbage.

I. am. a. wine. snob.

PM me your address and your preference of red or white.

I. am. a. wine. snob.

Maybe I'm out of line here, but before jumping in on PIFs and sales, it's customary for new members here to post an intro, and fill out your profile. Just my $0.02.

my bad thirty, i really thought i had done both. i am obviously confusing this forum with another i recently joined.

off to do it now!

I just had my first Shiraz a couple of weeks ago....damn good wine

beautiful wine with some age. It is also good to decant it if under 3 years. Actually it is good to decant all wines. BTW you do not need to pass wine only, you could do other liquors. I know as soon as AVB gets involved, there will be some scotch or whiskey being sent :)

beautiful wine with some age. It is also good to decant it if under 3 years. Actually it is good to decant all wines. BTW you do not need to pass wine only, you could do other liquors. I know as soon as AVB gets involved, there will be some scotch or whiskey being sent :)

Or some Mad Dog 20/20 :laugh:

Or some Mad Dog 20/20 :laugh:

I am a Mad Dog snob. :laugh: