• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine-o-dor humidification.....

MRCCAT

Reaction score
I just purchased a wine-o-dor and am planning on using heartfelt beads to humidify it, however, since this is relatively new territory, should I use 65% or 70% beads? I typically like my smokes at 65%, however, to compensate for drops in RH while the unit is cooling, should I go with 70% beads?

I just purchased a wine-o-dor and am planning on using heartfelt beads to humidify it, however, since this is relatively new territory, should I use 65% or 70% beads? I typically like my smokes at 65%, however, to compensate for drops in RH while the unit is cooling, should I go with 70% beads?

I use 1 pound of 65% without issue. I run the temp. at 66 degrees. I haven't had any drop in RH level. It has been steady 66/66.

Okay. How big is your wine-o-dor? I guess I assumed that there may be fluctuations in humidity and I would need to compensate for that. Thanks for the help.

Okay. How big is your wine-o-dor?

28 bottle Vinotemp.

Vinotemp-1.jpg

If you search around you will see other setups and information regarding beads.

Anthony...where are you Anthony?

yeah....thanks for getting this thread back on track! HA! Although those are nice shelves....and nicer boobies!!