• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wineador Drawers

What would be the price for the cooler set up you have pictured, ballpark of course...

It is my next project.

Tim

Nice work!! I will be in contact in the near future for a Vino 28 set up!!!

What would be the price for the cooler set up you have pictured, ballpark of course...

It is my next project.

Tim

Hi Tim, if you're referring to the coleman 150qt set, it's $100 for the 4 drawer module and $20/shelf

It is my next project.

Tim

Hi Tim, if you're referring to the coleman 150qt set, it's $100 for the 4 drawer module and $20/shelf

That was the one, thx

I will be in contact as soon as I get started on the cooler, but it might be after the new year.

Tim

Not to swell your wood again, but excellent job. I enjoy refinishing antique because the older wood has so much character to discover. It is a joy to see quality. Do you have access to different woods? Nice to see your work.

Yea that was my next question... I was wondering what finishes you have available... I really like Zebrawood!!!

Yea that was my next question... I was wondering what finishes you have available... I really like Zebrawood!!!

Z-Bras give me wood....

Tim

Thanks. I've definitely been keeping busy. There have been some fun builds too such as this one for an Edgestar:
IMG-20110708-00310.jpg

edgestar-1.jpg

He wanted a cubby type setup for singles, and some small drawers etc.

Then a returning soldier had a case he wanted to convert to a traveldore but didn't have the cash to send it to a humi builder he knew of, so I surprised him with this setup. 60 cigars in the bottom portion, then several in the upper if he still needs room along with a spot for beads, cutters, lighters, etc:

And when I actually have time I get some nice humidor work in too:

Solid brass quadrant hinges (only way to go on a desktop), hidden spline reinforced miters, 3/8" Spanish Cedar Lining

A nice little 10 count travel humi:

And then some slick 4 drawer modules that fit into the Coleman 150qt Marine cooler:

I am looking for something like this back shelf you have here for my humidor. I have an aging vault and the bottom section has noting in it for shelves. I like this angled design you did. If i was to provide you with the dementions would you give me a price? Here is a pic on the space.

gallery_13257_1489_387435.jpg

Sure thing Paul, if you'd like email me at cigars@cableone.net and we can figure it all out.

I've got several hardwood options available to me, here's a partial list:

Cherry
Curly Maple
Birdseye Maple
Mahogany
Black Walnut
Lacewood
Bloodwood
Zebrawood
Cocobolo

Sure thing Paul, if you'd like email me at cigars@cableone.net and we can figure it all out.

I've got several hardwood options available to me, here's a partial list:

Cherry
Curly Maple
Birdseye Maple
Mahogany
Black Walnut
Lacewood
Bloodwood
Zebrawood
Cocobolo

Cool i will send you an email I was just looking to keep it spanish cedar!

Just looking for a simple draw, spanish cedar - 14 3/16" x 12 11/16"

Price?

Nevermind just saw the other post. Thanks.

Here's a 4 drawer module that I build as well as a few shelves that is going out to a BOTL after a little finish sanding:

IMG-20110927-00053.jpg

IMG-20110927-00052.jpg

IMG-20110719-00332.jpg

The 4 drawer modules are $100ea
Shelves are $20ea

Here are a few sets on their way to new homes:
A custom sized set:
IMG-20111003-00064.jpg

Edgestar 28 set Spanish Cedar, chevron slats w/pulls:
IMG-20111003-00063.jpg

Vinotemp 28 (lg size) Spanish Cedar, chevron slats notch front:
IMG-20111003-00062.jpg

5 piece shelf set for a Coleman 150qt Marine cooler:
IMG-20111003-00061.jpg

Great looking work sir! I think seeing some of your work has led me to skip the traditional humidor route and go with a wine cooler instead. I will probably be in touch soon. I love what you are doing!

GolfNut , First of all ...Beautiful work ... Question though , With the exotic woods , are they real wood fronts or venier over spanish cedar ? Just curious ..I will be ordering from you in the future , Just have to find a deal on the right kind of wine cooler first ...

GolfNut , First of all ...Beautiful work ... Question though , With the exotic woods , are they real wood fronts or venier over spanish cedar ? Just curious ..I will be ordering from you in the future , Just have to find a deal on the right kind of wine cooler first ...

Thank you. :) All hardwood fronts are solid, not veneer. I mill the rough stock to a 3/8" thick front and they are finished with a no odor water based finish. It dries & cures fast so no odors to worry about.

This set is for a Vinotemp 28 and has the Figured Bubinga fronts:
IMG-20111010-00071.jpg

3 doubles, a single and 2 shelves.

WOW ! Those are some sexy looking drawers !! Nice work G'Nut . . .

N'kicker- Don't be surprised to come home one day to your Vinotemp tampered with, those drawers missing,
and replaced with old Converse shoe boxes. Seal Team 6 style. . . :whistling: