• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wineador Drawers

I will be placing an order soon for a set of those Coleman 150qt drawer/shelf combo.

This is a set for an Edgestar 28 with some of the nicest Cocobolo I've seen yet!
IMG-20111201-00201.jpg

IMG-20111201-00202.jpg

OK, so this stuff is so nice I had to go out with a real camera and take a pic. We've got a Panasonic FZ50 that does more than I can figure out, but it sure beats a cell phone cam! Take another look at them drawers:
coco.jpg

That is some beautiful work on those drawers. The Cocobolo wood looks fantastic.

Wow! That set looks great! I almost rethought my choice on fronts for a second...just almost though. :)

Placed an order for some EdgeStar 28 double drawers with Lacewood fronts! Super excited for these to come in. :)

A Bloodwood set for a Vinotemp 28 with bottom tray:
IMG-20111206-00210.jpg

A black set for a Newair and one drawer has a lift out tray:
IMG-20111205-00206.jpg

IMG-20111205-00207.jpg

A Mahogany faced set for an Edgestar 28:
IMG-20111205-00205.jpg

A Bloodwood set going to Denmark for a Vinotemp copy:
IMG-20111203-00203.jpg

Received the great looking Zebrawood set today! They look even better in person than in the photos! Sent you a PM. Thanks Forrest!

I ordered a set of spanish cedar draws and a shelf for the bottom of my vault this week. Can't wait to see the finished product. Forest you do some spectacular work!

Paul

GolfNut, any update on my drawers? Super excited over here! :thumbs:

Sorry I didn't get these up sooner, but here's the pics of my set with matching draw poke and nubber! Outstanding work Forrest! :thumbs:

Drawers-001.jpg

Drawers-003.jpg

Drawers-004.jpg

Drawers-005.jpg

Drawers-006.jpg

Drawers-007.jpg

Drawers-008.jpg

Drawers-009.jpg

Drawers-010.jpg

Drawers-011.jpg

I'm just mad I didn't get a bigger wine cooler to start with, lol! I have about 50 sticks in each drawer, but I'm sure I could probably fit more if I took more time to play tetris with them. Opus A coffins even fit! Also, on the bottom behind the false drawer, there is a bead box that holds about 8 oz of KLH, and still room for a box of SSM's in front of that. I'm going to pick up some Neodymium magnets so I can mount my hygros on the drawer faces without putting any double-sided tape or goo on them. Next project is getting a cooler setup!

I'm just mad I didn't get a bigger wine cooler to start with, lol! I have about 50 sticks in each drawer, but I'm sure I could probably fit more if I took more time to play tetris with them. Opus A coffins even fit! Also, on the bottom behind the false drawer, there is a bead box that holds about 8 oz of KLH, and still room for a box of SSM's in front of that. I'm going to pick up some Neodymium magnets so I can mount my hygros on the drawer faces without putting any double-sided tape or goo on them. Next project is getting a cooler setup!

I had to look up the type of magnets you're looking at getting because I haven't brought myself to ugly up my drawers with hygro stuck on there with a magnet with the adhesive side on the drawer. Are at all concerned about the strength of the magnet interfering with operation of the hygro though?