• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wineador question

So, I'm running out of room in the cooler :whistling:. So I was thinking instead of buying another cooler or humidor I would use an old 12 bottle wine fridge that no longer works. Placing some boxes inside along with some Heartfelt Beads and I should be set right?

Will this suffice as long as it maintains RH or am I missing something? Thanks for any/all feedback.

Unclebillybonz said:
So, I'm running out of room in the cooler :whistling:. So I was thinking instead of buying another cooler or humidor I would use an old 12 bottle wine fridge that no longer works. Placing some boxes inside along with some Heartfelt Beads and I should be set right?

Will this suffice as long as it maintains RH or am I missing something? Thanks for any/all feedback.

Not sure the temperature swings in ND, but the main reason I like the wineador is that you can control the temperature as well. Keeping your cigars at a constant degree is a must have as well as Rh.

Unclebillybonz said:
I keep my sticks in the basement which is always between 65-70 regardless of the season.

Then you should be good.   Not sure how big your current cooler is, but a 12 bottle wineador doesn't seem that much bigger.  Honestly, I think in a few months, you'll regret only having the 12 bottle.  I guess once you run out of room, you could always transfer the overflow back in to your cooler.  

My opinion would be, to just bite the bullet and go for a bigger cooler.

The more storage the better! So get that wine fridge setup and fill it up. If I were you, I would use it to store my daily smokers minimizing opening the big coolers too often.