• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WINNERS POSTED - CONTEST: "Women" Matt R would NO

Rebel Herfer

Adiskide honekin, orduak labur!
UPDATE: 02/06/2008 8:11pm CST
Contest has ended - but Matt R's demented libido continues. Just for the record I have never PMd or even communicated with Matt R about this contest so it would be on the up & up. Fellow BOTLs, your sick, twisted, & whacked out entries legitimately inspired Matt R to chime in. Although he did not post a "Not Hit", unless that was a nod to John's Miss Wrinkles in your last response, we are all winners in this contest because we now know the depths of our debauchery and not to bring our women folk, or pets, or hell for that matter our dead, anywhere near Matt R. Not to mention that I have had one HELL of a time with this LMFAO!

SO to summarize what I have learned:

• Y'all are some sick a*s bastids
  • Matt R. is a GREAT sport
  • Jonah & I are HOT as "women"
  • There isn't ANY "woman" Matt R. would "NOT HIT"

It's gonna take me a few days to pull this together but, I think there were so many deserving entries & well thought out retorts. Several awards are forthcoming.

This has inspired me to "create" a line of cigars w/ 5 vitolas that fit our theme.

AWARDS to be announced 12 noon CST, live from Dallas! DONE

It's gonna take me a few days to pull this prize package together but, I think there were so many deserving entries & well thought out retorts. Several awards are forthcoming.

This has inspired me to "create" a line of cigars w/ 5 vitolas that fit our theme.

With all this in mind, THE AWARDS GO TO……

Good Sport Award : Matt R - especially posts#98, 112, & 116

"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack + T-Shirt + Jonas's Ph# + ½ Hour with Mistress Wrinkles*

*may be longer term as JHolmes763 is being deployed & the intense moisture of the desert may harm her leathery skin.

I have declared the NO HIT Grand Prize to be awarded to: John (Jholmes769) for the now ledgendary Miss Wrinkles entry (post #92)

Premium 5er + T-Shirt + "HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack

Truly Demented Participation Prizes to be awarded to the following:

The Debauched Proliferation Award to
MadMidget for Posts#50, 51, 53, 56, 64, 69, 128, &130
"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack + T-Shirt

The Scared The Crap Outta Me Award to
Moki for Post #32, 33, & 34
AND
tsmckenney for Post #15 Martha
AND
Jlada for Posts #22, 27, & 122
"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack

The Flower Pot Award to hermitt11 (Chris?) for Post#38
"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack

Retort Award to: Allofus123 for Posts #59, 74, 79, & 121
"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack

The Miss Anita Cock Memorial Award to GoCougs2002 for post #30
"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack

Awardees please PM me your Addy DONE

DisHonorable Mentions:
KayakinBoy post# 10
SonofaBum post #120
Cookie post #3
mmburtch post# 126 (woulda had a chance if Jonas found out)
NullSmurf post# 7 (you're an a*s)
FivebyFifty post# 72, 111, & 117
Altercall post# 13
Cigarstone post#101 Cheri

ok I should have mentioned Pre but for God's sake he put my face on some hot woman's body, there should be some punishment for this crime.

and to the rest of the participant BOTLs - you're still a bunch of sick Mo Fos - hang in there and get ready for next year's contest!

P.S. This may have to be an annual event. (no NOT anal event :rolleyes: )

***ORIGINAL POST
Well it seems our esteemed colleague Matt R will "hit" anything, so I figure that is grounds for a contest. :sign:

The Rules – loose & fast (apparently how Matt R likes his "women" :whistling: ):

1. My contest, my decision is final, no whiners although I heard Matt R likes 'em loud

2. This is nothing personal Matt R :) , I'm just singling YOU out :laugh: , and it's a good excuse for a contest

3. You must post a picture of the proposed "No Hit" nominee along with a brief bio (be creative), at LEAST 2 GOOD reasons why Matt R should "NOT Hit it." You must convince (no bribes or threats) Matt R to post he would "NOT Hit it" and I must be convinced it is genuine. Post as "NOT Hit Nominee – Name" in the title so it is easier to follow.

4. *TWIST* Like a push poll you can also chime in on other nominees & make suggestions as to why Matt R SHOULD "Hit it," thereby persuading him to not post that he would "NOT Hit it." Post as "Hit it – Name of Nominee" in the title so it is easier to follow.

5. General taste & indecency apply (the more the better) – I SAID GENERAL, not GOOD, but stay away from his blood relatives and humans under 18.

6. Must have a good sense of humor and be a member in good standing (that means no recent meltdowns), yes Noobs can play if they are good at follow directions/rules.

7. Multiple entries encouraged – – NO Edits (spelling & typos don't count, but using the shift key is imperative)

8. Contest runs until midnight Tuesday, February the 5[sup]th[/sup] PST or until we have a winner.

5er Prize Pack + bonus to the BEST Nominee Case that receives a "NOT Hit it" from Matt R as it pertains to the rules above.

edited to ammend rule#5

Cigar_Lady.jpg

The Cigar Lady
Age 91??
Birth place: Cuba

What can I say, but she like's 'em big

Two reasons Matt will not hit-it:
Age and "she like's 'em big"...

1st of all, Junkman stole my avatar! Second of all, I think Matt R would tap that because she could get him free CUBAN cigars.

10-8-casket-1.jpg

Born: 10 April 1929
Died: A week ago

If I really need to put why Matt R wouldn't hit her, you guys need some counseling.

This is wrong, and this thread is going to go bad fast... Good luck! :sign:

donkey.jpg

Interests: alfalfa, hay, oats, long walks on the beach

This is wrong on so many levels. But i'll be watching. :laugh:

Hater or jealous? :whistling: :)

More like fear! :laugh:

Mary_ann_bevan_uggers.jpg

Mary Ann "The Ugliest Woman in the World!" Bevan

Occupation: Mother, Widow, and mainly works in a Freak Show at Coney Island, but she has also traveled with Ringling Brothers Circus.

300px-Seinfeld_s8e3.jpg

Reasons Matty wouldn't hit it... Hopefully because her face looks like she hit a brick wall, and she has "man hands".

There's also the girls from 2girls1cup.com, and if I have to explain that one, then you should watch the video...
icon8.gif

Shooter

Why should MattR not hit this? More time in the mile high club than Hooter's Air.

As a side note from an Aircraft Technician: He wouldn't be a pilot if he weren't trying to make up for something :whistling:

Hell if he had a large C*c*, he'd be a Mechanic. :sign:

Somebody should have clarified drunk or sober......

Born: 10 April 1929
Died: A week ago

If I really need to put why Matt R wouldn't hit her, you guys need some counseling.

I agree with Cooke completely, but he failed to show what is in the casket, so none of us could actually say if Matt would or would not hit it. There are actually two classifications of girls/women that Matt would not hit: Jailbait, which I will not post pics of; and the dead, which I will post pics of. Two reasons Matt will not sleep with the dead, and unfortunately I think there are just two reasons:

1. It is illegal (at least above the Mason Dixon :) )
2. Awfully messy.

Here, ladies and gentlemen, is my entry as a woman that Matt would not hit.

goodbyemartha.jpg

'Not Hit' Nominee: Martha

Linky!

Name: Do you want to know?
Why Matt R. wouldn't hit it: He probably doesn't have a map if he gets lost. Might want a drink though! Anyone else thirsty? Mmm Champagne!! :love:

My entry is below:

Yes, thats right, its a big picture of nothing! No matter how many pictures you mo's continue to post, there is absolutely NOTHING Matt won't hit! Thats not just a saying........ its legend. :cool:

BP.jpg

Name: Brian Peppers
Interests: Just google him.

Why Matt R. shouldn't hit it:

The words "common sense" and "self explanatory" come to mind.