• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WINNERS POSTED - CONTEST: "Women" Matt R would NO

[
Here, ladies and gentlemen, is my entry as a woman that Matt would not hit.

'Not Hit' Nominee: Martha
WTF, this thread just got started and there's already two dead chicks? Come on now. :sign:

Wilkey

And now, my introduce the following trio:

wtf3.jpg

wtf2.jpg

wtf1.jpg

Names: Herbert, George, Steve
Interests (surprisingly, all the same): Making you their bitch, cracking Brazilian nuts with their vaginas, steroids, World's Strongest Man Woman competetions, breaking gym equipment, and squatting minivans.

Why Matt R. Shouldnt hit it:
Their penis is definitely bigger than yours.
They hit back. Much harder.

For the record... if it's got a penis or doesn't breathe, I ain't hitting it. Now, for the steriod induced females with large cl*ts.... of hell yeah I'm hitting it.....

Try and keep the post on subject. The title of this thread says:

"Women" Matt R would not do!

keller2.jpg

Name: Helen Keller
Interests: Quoted from an inteview in 1900, "nuughmm hmmm uhhhhgggghhhh ummmghhhgg dddahdhh"

Why Matt R. shouldn't hit it:
She would have to moan in sign language.
That "I'm blind so that's why I'm not shaved" excuse. *shudders*

For a for sure winner.... you guys should post naked pictures of your wives/girlfriends, 'cuz if they're marrying or shacking up with the likes of you wingnuts, I ain't puttin' my p*cker anywhere near 'em......

Now, for an even more sure winner, PM me naked pictures of your wives/girlfriends, whether I would do 'em or not......

edited to add: semi-nude shots will also be considered. Fully clothed shots with hard n*ps also considered. Hell, just PM me pictures of your wives/girlfriends.

Meet Anita Hardcock, 23 year old, full of life...loves Flannel and Mullets :love:
gallery_6534_428_28224.jpg

Why Matt R wouldn't hit it:

1. She has too many teeth

2. She dated Tom Cruise

Meet Magda, 19 year old sun worshiper from Alaska. She loves the smell of fish and low tide.
gallery_6534_428_18069.jpg

Matt R wouldn’t hit it because

1. He doesn’t like sloppy seconds

2. She told him during dinner at Wendy’s that the last time she had a pap smear, the guy needed leather gloves and an oyster shucker.

3. If you're not happy with the first 7 minutes, she will give you the eighth minute free…Matt R only last 30 seconds and does not consider that a good deal.

4. She likes banana splits after sex…Banana’s make Matt R insecure.

They aren't fat... just horizontally challenged... :)

fat_woman.jpg

fat_woman_69.jpg

fat_woman_booty.jpg

fat_woman_bum.jpg

fat_woman_hero.jpg

fat_woman_pants.jpg

As for the explanation of my Matt R would not hit the aforementioned women... I hold these truths to be self-evident. Case closed. ;)

120104124542044.jpg

Name : ???
Positives : Decent shape, good makeup, and expensive boob job.

Why Matt R. would not hit it : One word - "NUTS"

120104124542044.jpg

He would definitely hit that....................He said something about "having the best of both worlds."

If that flower pot had been 6 inches to the left, I would say "Hellz yeah!" Jeez, I need to slow down.