• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WINNERS POSTED - CONTEST: "Women" Matt R would NO

I've enjoyed this thoroughly and like it's already been said before, you are all a bunch of sick f*ckers..... Rebel Herfer, you will have to pick a winner, since no one has tried to bribe me with naked pictures of their wives or girlfriends, except of course JHolmes who posted one of his mistress. So, since that hasn't happened, you can take out the 1986 Dom Perginon I said I'd donate to the prize package, and smoke it yourself, and just send these sick f*cks the Papayos........

Contest has ended - but Matt R's demented libido continues. Just for the record I have never PMd or even communicated with Matt R about this contest so it would be on the up & up. Fellow BOTLs, your sick, twisted, & whacked out entries legitimately inspired Matt R to chime in. Although he did not post a "Not Hit", unless that was a nod to John's Miss Wrinkles in your last response, we are all winners in this contest because we now know the depths of our debauchery and not to bring our women folk, or pets, or hell for that matter our dead, anywhere near Matt R. Not to mention that I have had one HELL of a time with this LMFAO!

SO to summarize what I have learned:

• Y'all are some sick a*s bastids
  • Matt R. is a GREAT sport
  • Jonah & I are HOT as "women"
  • There isn't ANY "woman" Matt R. would "NOT HIT"

It's gonna take me a few days to pull this together but, I think there were so many deserving entries & well thought out retorts. Several awards are forthcoming.

This has inspired me to "create" a line of cigars w/ 5 vitolas that fit our theme.

"HIT IT" Sticks:

Petite Corona AKA -

Robusto AKA –

Toro AKA –

Lancero AKA –

Figurado AKA –

P.S. This may have to be an annual event. (no NOT anal event :rolleyes: )

Sickenly awesome contest! :) If I win, send my cigars to Cody5thou. I should be leaving, on a jet plane around that time Friday. :D

AND THE AWARDS GO TO......
Contest has ended
- but Matt R's demented libido continues. Just for the record I have never PMd or even communicated with Matt R about this contest so it would be on the up & up. Fellow BOTLs, your sick, twisted, & whacked out entries legitimately inspired Matt R to chime in. Although he did not post a "Not Hit", we are all winners in this contest because we now know the depths of our debauchery and not to bring our women folk, or pets, or hell for that matter our dead, anywhere near Matt R. Not to mention that I have had one HELL of a time with this LMFAO!

SO to summarize what I have learned:

• Y'all are some sick a*s bastids
  • Matt R. is a GREAT sport
  • Jonah & I are HOT as "women"
  • There isn't ANY "woman" Matt R. would "NOT HIT"
It's gonna take me a few days to pull this prize package together but, I think there were so many deserving entries & well thought out retorts. Several awards are forthcoming.

This has inspired me to "create" a line of cigars w/ 5 vitolas that fit our theme.

With all this in mind, THE AWARDS GO TO……

Good Sport Award : Matt R - especially posts#98, 112, & 116

"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack + T-Shirt + Jonas's Ph# + ½ Hour with Mistress Wrinkles*

*may be longer term as JHolmes763 is being deployed & the intense moisture of the desert may harm her leathery skin.

I have declared the NO HIT Grand Prize to be awarded to: John (Jholmes769) for the now ledgendary Miss Wrinkles entry (post #92)

Premium 5er + T-Shirt + "HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack

Truly Demented Participation Prizes to be awarded to the following:

The Debauched Proliferation Award to
MadMidget for Posts#50, 51, 53, 56, 64, 69, 128, &130
"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack + T-Shirt

The Scared The Crap Outta Me Award to
Moki for Post #32, 33, & 34
AND
tsmckenney for Post #15 Martha
AND
Jlada for Posts #22, 27, & 122
"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack

The Flower Pot Award to hermitt11 (Chris?) for Post#38
"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack

Retort Award to: Allofus123 for Posts #59, 74, 79, & 121
"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack

The Miss Anita Cock Memorial Award to GoCougs2002 for post #30
"HIT IT" Sticks 5 Pack

Awardees please PM me your Addy

DisHonorable Mentions:
KayakinBoy post# 10
SonofaBum post #120
Cookie post #3
mmburtch post# 126 (woulda had a chance if Jonas found out)
NullSmurf post# 7 (you're an a*s)
FivebyFifty post# 72, 111, & 117
Altercall post# 13
Cigarstone post#101 Cheri

ok I should have mentioned Pre but for God's sake he put my face on some hot woman's body, there should be some punishment for this crime.

and to the rest of the participant BOTLs - you're still a bunch of sick Mo Fos - hang in there and get ready for next year's contest!

P.S. This may have to be an annual event. (no NOT anal event :rolleyes: )

edited to add addy request and fix syntax

OK, WTF is with the t-shirt... If it's got a picture of Wrinkles on it you'll have to send it elsewhere. I'd have to put inch think steel walls and doors up on the days I'd wear it. If not, my c*ck would be hard all day and I'd be punching holes in everything.

Matt would hit it:

heidi.jpg

Christ almighty! Just went through this thread for the first time and damn do we have some sick bastards that call this place home. :laugh: :laugh:

Matt - FU, I shaved!
Rebel Nerfer - My number is unlisted, tell Matt R. I will call him.. :sign:

DisHonorable Mentions:
KayakinBoy post# 10
SonofaBum post #120
Cookie post #3
mmburtch post# 126 (woulda had a chance if Jonas found out)
NullSmurf post# 7 (you're an a*s)FivebyFifty post# 72, 111, & 117
Altercall post# 13
Cigarstone post#101 Cheri

Honored!

Let's NOT try to repeat this, annualy, anally, or otherly.

I'd like to thank the Academy, for finally recognizing my artistic genius!! :)

Thanks for the contest, Rebel Herfer... I'm honored to have won something!

Prize Pack Sticks Revealed -
gallery_5052_193_23527.jpg

Left to Right:

"The Vyce" 7.5" x 42 Tabacalera Tropical Puros Nicaragua

"Miss Wrinkles" 6.0" x 50 HB No. 61 EMS Puros Honduran

"The Memorial" 6.5" x 44 A. Fuente Curley Heads Puros Dominican CLARO

"Madge" 5.0" x 54 Flor de camaguey N[sup]0[/sup]2 Puros Nicaragua Corojo 98 LF

"Flowerpot" 6.5" x 56 Oliveros - Cuban Spliff Puros Honduran

Let me see some reviews - the Good, the Bad, & the Ugly!!!

edited for picture issue

Got the T-shirt and the prize pack! You rock. These all look really good, well, except for the ugly mofos on the labels! :D I have images turned off for when reading this thread, so I hope you posted a picture of the cigars. Thanks again. :)