• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Winter smokes ?

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
As it is ice-butt cold here, I grabbed a few of the Fuente Gran Reserva "cigarillo's". Don't know if that is the proper size name but they are a lil' bigger than a cigarette. They have a band but kinda just twisted at both ends. I went for the darker ones, these are great for a 20 -30 minute smoke and for a buck-eighty-five. They give ya just enough to satisfy and not freeze in the meantime.

anybody have any others ?

Beefcube said:
As it is ice-butt cold here, I grabbed a few of the Fuente Gran Reserva "cigarillo's". Don't know if that is the proper size name but they are a lil' bigger than a cigarette. They have a band but kinda just twisted at both ends. I went for the darker ones, these are great for a 20 -30 minute smoke and for a buck-eighty-five. They give ya just enough to satisfy and not freeze in the meantime.

anybody have any others ?
[snapback]150967[/snapback]​
I think the Fuentes you are referring to are the Exquisito's. Kinda ugly wrapper around a mixed filler? Anyways I like the tins of CAO's for a quick smoke. I have some Flor de Allones Especial #5's that are a lighter smoke. Jose Marti Chico's in the maduro are a spicey cigar but draw tight. The CAO tins are the a mixed filler version of the larger cigars. Also the Montecristo Safari's are turning out to be a good cigar now they aren't as wet as when they shipped. Partagas Shorts are probably my favorite short Habana. Yummy.

Emo

Emo , you will get the full chill of winter when you get to Baltimore.....

I like the tins of CAO's for a quick smoke.
I'm with you there emo. I always keep a tin of CAO Gold 5 Karats in my car. Great for a quickie! I also like the little tins of the Partagas Black Labels. I usually have one of those in the car on the way to work.

Winter smokes? Bahh!!! Am I the only one that dares to smoke indoors? I'll be damned if I'm going to stand out in sub-zero weather to smoke a cigar. ;)

jacknife said:
I'll be damned if I'm going to stand out in sub-zero weather to smoke a cigar. ;)
[snapback]151052[/snapback]​

It was like 65 degrees out the other day, no way am I standing outside in that weather, :D .

As for quickies, I've been smoking Quintero Minis that are pretty damn good.

jacknife said:
Winter smokes? Bahh!!! Am I the only one that dares to smoke indoors? I'll be damned if I'm going to stand out in sub-zero weather to smoke a cigar. ;)
[snapback]151052[/snapback]​

I'd be damned by someone else if I smoked inside. It's technically allowed by my school's residency policy, but no one appreciates the smell. Next year I get a single though, so I'll be packin an ionic breezxe for next winter :D

Its probably A beat horse, butt I really like the short stories, and felipe gregorios fat boy is an awesome short smoke, also considerably stronger than A short story. :)

I second the Partagas Black Label prontos. Its a pretty powerful cigar considering it's size, and the tiempo wrapper leaves a nice taste on the lips.

I go for the Cohiba Siglo I, SC El Princpe, RASCC.....

But after spending the last 2 months in the Chicago area outside 12-14 hours a day, the cold is not so bad here at home (SE Ohio) as long as the F'n wind does not blow like it dose in Chicago. And I can weather the cold here now for the bigger smokes...AF 8-5-8 Maddies, CAO Maddies, Cohiba Siglo III, Sancho Panza Non-Plus.

If I knew you were in the windy city We could have hooked up for A smoke. Oh well maybe next time.