• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wisdom Pass

NorCalCigarLover said:
Blue Dragon said:
Thanks for including me in your list bud! This looks like it will be a really fun pass! And I'm not too worried about the AZ crew. Its funny how everytime something gets taken, something finds a way to replace it. :p

Drooling in anticipation!! And if anything comes up w/ my schedule, I'll definitely let you know and arrange accordingly.

Here's to a good sendoff!
- C
[snapback]279437[/snapback]​

You've obviously never gone "after" the AZ Crew in a pass, there is always a little something "extra" left in the pass and I'm not talking cigars either :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cool:
[snapback]279583[/snapback]​

See how our rep is Ree....we get blamed for everything :rolleyes: :p

Just to update everyone, I am still waiting on the hats from Cigarmony. They should be here tomorrow and then the package will ship on Thursday.

I hope everyone is ready!!! We are about to have some fun!! :)

Ready to rock & roll.....just trying to see what kind of goodies we can add to the pass :whistling:

:sign:

Also, if everyone would do an inventory on the hats as well, I would appreciate it. There is one for everyone involved!!! :thumbs:

OK guys... we have been moved!!!!

Pee Pee Dance for everyone!!!

Package arrived today!!! Talk to us BrownDevil :p

LOL... NO, I think it went to Mexico instead. LOL

LOL... No, just saying I must have mis-routed it. LOL :p

BrownDevil said:
Package has not yet arrived ???

You sure you got your info straight?
[snapback]281675[/snapback]​
Well, somebody got it the other day:

You entered 0103 8555 7495 1033 0175

Your item was delivered at 11:59 am on January 27, 2006 in MESA, AZ 85209.

I'm sure hoping it was you .... you didn't move on us and not tell? Or is this why it is bad to be behind the "AZ crew"? ??? :whistling: :whistling:

- C

LOL.. He got it... he is just yanking our chain.

Now... where are the puts and takes. :p

There are many reasons to avoid being behind the AZ crew. But come to think of it, there are good reasons not to be in front of them either! :laugh:

xraydoc1 said:
There are many reasons to avoid being behind the AZ crew. But come to think of it, there are good reasons not to be in front of them either! :laugh:
[snapback]282375[/snapback]​

I think I take offense to that....sorta :rolleyes: :p

OK, P/Ts for your review Senor Host :whistling:

PUTS:
Partagas Serie P No. 2
Trinidad Fundadore

Takes:
BBF
CoRo

Will try to coordinate a time with Sir Ree to hand this off....if it takes more than a day or 2 I'll just send it through USPS since it will only take a day to reach him.

Thanks for having me Greg! And thanks for the extra group gifts in the pass!!
Robert :sign: