• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish I had an extra 3 Million Bucks...

Yeah but they're all from the same artist... Enya
shocked016.gif

I would almost rather see this in a museum or something. Maybe the Smithsonian.

It would be cool to have the bragging rights, but I couldn't imagine the stress of being the caretaker of such an important collection.

Could you imagine going through all that music to find those gems? Nightmarish.

Ok, fellas... I've decided I'll take 2.5 million (+ shipping, of course) to any CP member!

PM me :D.

:sign:

Can I put all that on my iPod? Let me see $3million, now where'd I put that damn checkbook?

That would be one heck of a project!

edited for spelling

Can I put all that on my iPod? Let me see $3million, now where'd I put that damn checkbook?

That would be one heck of a project!

edited for spelling

No but it would and has fit on a couple terabytes worth of drive. They used to call it napster.

Blessings,
Jim

Damn he will not take PayPal ... I am out then. :sign:

WTF?

If you have that much money for music, please let me know I have some.......

......land for sale???

With a paltry 6,000+ albums I know how much space that takes up. Figure 72 albums per lineal foot on average for a standard 33 1/3 LP, so a million albums will need over 2 and a half MILES of shelving :0

With a paltry 6,000+ albums I know how much space that takes up. Figure 72 albums per lineal foot on average for a standard 33 1/3 LP, so a million albums will need over 2 and a half MILES of shelving :0

And this, is why, AVB.....is a fuggin' MACHINE!!! Amazing fact, muchos grassy-ass sir!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Could you imagine the lost gems in that?

Yeah, I bet going through those 78s, cassettes and 8-tracks would be a hoot. Nothing like findng that '45 of "Lukenbach, Texas."

I actually have no shortage of Waylon lps, so I probably wouldn't be that lucky. Nah, it would probably have mostly Billy Ocean, Scritti Politti and Haircut 100 releases.

I'd rather spend 1% of that on a B&M. Saw it on the craig listing device for the detroit metro area today.