• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish I had coordination like this

I kept waiting for the good stuff. I agrre with Ray, you just wasted almost three minutes of my life. :(

Hmmmm! A bit of a disappointment, i was hoping they would take their clothes off the whole time. :whistling:

Ok, from now on, lets leave the chic posting pics to the professionals like AVB. I was never a fan Daft Punk so even the music sucked.

Cparker

I kept waiting for the one on the right to take the damn box off so we could know for sure it was a man.

I can't believe Daft Punk is still around. Thought their shining moment was in '97.... guess I was wrong.

BTW......... sucked!

mac

I'm sending you a bill like my toll roads do....

Expect to ship me a check for $230 dollars....a dollar for every second wasted

edit because math is not my forte

Personally, I thought the music was absolute shit, I never did like that "Techno" crap.

I didn't think there was an especially hot figure there.

However, IMHO, I think the co-ordination required to be able to do that with those slotted boxes on their heads was amazing. Obviously those two have wayyyyyy too much time on their hands to spend that much time practicing that sheeit!!!!

Ok, have a question... They have the lyrics of the song written on each other. They are turning legs/side/arms to the lyrics. If you watch this, they are actually hitting all the words in the song while throwing arms, turning sides and kicking legs.

Its was still a waste, but I'm looking for some kind of value ;)

Back