• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish List Idea

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
Is it me or is it becoming a pain in the A$$ to look at people's wishlists. I remember when it first started I was more likely to send someone something on their wishlist because it was easier to deal with.

Here's what I propose:

2 threads. One for wishes ONLY. The other for comments about the wishlists. You would post ONCE on the wish list. Whenever it needs updating, you edit your ONE post. If you have any comments, then you type them in the wish lists comments thread

I actually sent a PM to Rod asking to set up a Wishlist Room. Inside that room there would be a topic for each member. The 1st post would be made by that member and would contain their wishlist, replies would then follow. The 1st would continually updated with the changes to the wishlist. This way you would click on Wishlists (like you do for CP Info) and the thread in it would be member names. Search for the member you are looking for, open the 1st page of the thread and there you would find their wishlist :D

:( never heard back from him :(

I'm sure he gets inundated with **** to do. I sympathize. I know what its like to be juggling four hundred different things at once. In the meantime, the Wish List thread is now up.