• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish list part 3 (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cigah_smoka said:
Since everyone else is updating, he it goes:

ISOM:

Cohiba Siglo IV &VI
Monte #2
R y J cedros #3
R yJ Belicosos

non-ISOM:

Padron 1926 #1 maduro
Padron Millenium
Davidoff Millenium Blend
Montecristo Afrique (any size)
Drew Estate Natural Medusa
Oliva Master Blends
Take the Monte #2 and the Siglo IV off your list as they will be on their way to sunny Florida on Monday

All of my wishes have come true thanks to fellow BOTL and Don Juan Cigar Co. in Metairie Louisiana and the Town Crier in Madeville Louisiana.

OK, Gr8full2day, I've got you covered on the Opus X and the PAM (1964 Exclusivo) :)

Trip, being a FNG, I'm limited, but I think I can get the Spellbounds from my shop next week, all I have are Belicosso's. I'll advise ASAP. :p

Hey hey! Pass some of that generosity over this way! I'm always left filling out my own wish list. Heh. :p

vewyphishy said:
Hey hey! Pass some of that generosity over this way! I'm always left filling out my own wish list. Heh. :p

Dude, I can't even touch the things on your wish list or 90% of the other FOG's here!! :D

vewyphishy said:
Phishy, not everything is about you ;)

Phil said:
I am honored to be able to send you a Cohiba DC EL.

I will try and get this out to you asap bro!

Phil
Geez Bruddah Phil! I tried to mooch the Cohiba DC EL from you the other week and Matt jumps in front of me... LOL! You've fallen for Matt's Mind Contol Mooch... oh the shame! LMAO! I guess that's why Bruddah Matt is the Mooch Master! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
Geez Bruddah Phil! I tried to mooch the Cohiba DC EL from you the other week and Matt jumps in front of me... LOL! You've fallen for Matt's Mind Contol Mooch... oh the shame! LMAO! I guess that's why Bruddah Matt is the Mooch Master! LOL!

Aloha,

Wade
ROTFLMAO!!!

You have both been great BOTL to me!!! I can't descriminate!! LMAO!!!

Cigars were rolled to be smoked (or gifted to others who will smoke them!!)

Oh hey, did I tell you I finnally got ................................................

NEVERMIND, You will see soon enough!!!! :0 :p :p :p :p

Phil said:
Oh hey, did I tell you I finnally got ................................................

NEVERMIND, You will see soon enough!!!! :0 :p :p :p :p
Bruddah Phil,

Don't be getting yourself into trouble Bro... :0 :sneaky:

Aloha,

Wade

ps: Let me know if you need my addy ok? ;) :p :love: LMFAO!

coventrycat86 said:
Okay Dave expect a shipment....from one of our favorite on-line vendors ;)
Oh My God.

That SOB CC (and I mean that in the best way possible) sent me an entire friggin BOX of padron 3000's!!!

I know you said no thanks are necessary, but I just have to send you the biggest THANK YOU possible. You are truly THE MAN.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

Dave ;)

Cigah,

Davidoff Millenium Blend
Montecristo Afrique (any size)

Plus whatever else I can find. ;)

Bat_Chief said:
OK, Gr8full2day, I've got you covered on the Opus X and the PAM (1964 Exclusivo) :)

:p
Got home for lunch today and my mailbox was in middle of road destroyed. There was a suspicious looking box from the Pacific Northwest laying where my mailbox used to be....WOW!!! What a great bomb!! Thanks a lot brother!!You are tooo generous!!! :D :D

gr8full2day said:
Bat_Chief said:

:p
Got home for lunch today and my mailbox was in middle of road destroyed. There was a suspicious looking box from the Pacific Northwest laying where my mailbox used to be....WOW!!! What a great bomb!! Thanks a lot brother!!You are tooo generous!!! :D :D

Ask, and you shall get bombed!

Just trying to share some of my New Years Lotto winnings, glad you liked it, gr8!! :p :thumbs:

DaveWF said:
That SOB CC (and I mean that in the best way possible) sent me an entire friggin BOX of padron 3000's!!!
woah!! That's incredible, CC! That rat bastard CC hit me with a bomb too... he'll get his...

geldor1 said:
OK, here is my updated list.

Domestic
Montecristo Vintage '93
Montesino

ISOM

Any (have only tried a Monte #2)
You'll find these in the trade we just made. I hope you enjoy. On a side note, the FdA's that are in there are smoking absolutely wonderful right now!

Emo

Status
Not open for further replies.