• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wish list part 3 (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeInvest said:
Ok, I keep hearing about Mayorga. I am not familiar with this cigar at all. What can you guys tell me about it?

Joe
It's a mild cigar that is extreamly flavourfull, but, the downside is they are usually not an easy draw.

A paper clip is my best friend when I am smoking one of these. ;)

Well, are these things all flavored. If so, yuk (one man's opinion). I see them mentioned all the time, but...Coffee Infused?

JoeInvest said:
Well, are these things all flavored. If so, yuk (one man's opinion). I see them mentioned all the time, but...Coffee Infused?
Not to my knowledge they are not flavored. They are just flavourfull (you know tasty) the maduro is very nice. If you havent tried one, you must.

Just give me the word and I will send you a maddie. ;)

JoeInvest said:
Here's what JR's says about it:

These are not traditional flavored cigars, they are not slathered with some sticky sauce or flavored gunky gel-alcohol nonsense. Nor are they cheap, machine made scrap tobacco cigars that need flavoring to hide their crappy taste. These are petite handmade, long-filler cigars that were made with real emulsified Mayorga coffee. The coffee flavor is subtle and the aroma is UNBELIEVABLE!

They are truly very, very good cigars.

JoeInvest said:
Joe, I'll try and get a sampler out to ya later this week. Oh yeah, all the Mayorgas are not flavored. Smoke em on the dry side.

Emo

Thanks guys! Yea Phil, I'd love to try it. Thank you Bro. Addy in profile!

The Love, oh the love!!! :D

Emo, thank you Bro, that's above and beyond the call!!!

I love this place, and remember, I strike back!!! :D

JoeInvest said:
Thanks guys! Yea Phil, I'd love to try it. Thank you Bro. Addy in profile!

The Love, oh the love!!! :D
On it's way the second I can get to the PO!

Hey Phil, you really oughta just order some boxes (free) from the post office and then print your postage on your own printer (get DC free) ... then you never have to go to the post office. :)

Shuji said:
Hey Phil, you really oughta just order some boxes (free) from the post office and then print your postage on your own printer (get DC free) ... then you never have to go to the post office. :)
I know. I know. I don't know why my printer isnt working. It is really pissing me off!

Phil

Phil said:
Shuji said:
I know. I know. I don't know why my printer isnt working. It is really pissing me off!

Phil
ahhh ... printer no worky. It all falls together now.

I have tried drivers, downloading new ones off the internet, EVERYTHING I SWEAR!!!

I don't know what the danm problem is. It prints out faxes just fine!!!! WTF!!

Phil said:
PB, I got you covered on the #4 opus.
I heard that Phill was "The Man", now he covers me on an Opie, I guess the hearsay was CO-Rect. Thanks Bro

PB, Igot you coverd on the

1. Don Carlos
2. Opusx Fuente Fuente
3. Bolivar PC or Coronas Junior Looking( to see witch looks best )
4. HDM Dark Sumatra
5. The Cigar Pequeno

HOW IS THAT??

STYX&STONED said:

1. Don Carlos
2. Opusx Fuente Fuente
4. HDM Dark Sumatra
5. The Cigar Pequeno

HOW IS THAT??
Oh ya!!!!

Well, styx you got a BTL commin your way! :p

Can I play now since I'm hookin a Bro up?

Domestic

1. A.FUENTE "Between the Lines"
2. A.FUENTE "Xtra Viejo" any shape or size

ISOMS;
1. Monte No.2
2. Partagas Petit Coronas Or Tres Petit Coronas
3. Punch Punch
4. Punch Royal Selection No.11
5. RyJ Belicosos
6. Sancho Panza Belicosos
OR ANY ISOM FOR THAT MATER

Phil said:
STYX&STONED said:

1. Don Carlos
2. Opusx Fuente Fuente
4. HDM Dark Sumatra
5. The Cigar Pequeno

HOW IS THAT??
Oh ya!!!!

Well, styx you got a BTL commin your way! :p
Xtra Mayo smarta$$!!!!

STYX&STONED said:

1. Don Carlos
2. Opusx Fuente Fuente
4. HDM Dark Sumatra
5. The Cigar Pequeno

HOW IS THAT??
I would say that is about as freeken good as it gets, holy cow. :D

now, lemme see, what was on your list, and Phil, don't even start to think you get off scott free either :sneaky:

Status
Not open for further replies.