• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wishing Devin a speedy recovery

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
This quote is from Brother Robnsue that I read on CF.

"My friend Devin Cole took a spill this weekend on his bike. He has a couple of broken ribs and is currently quietly mending.
Please send your good thoughts and lite up something special for Devin this week. Sorry you are hurt but so thrilled you are O.K. brother man. "

Wishing Devin a speedy recovery ! Glad your alive Bro!

regards,
Michael

Absolutely glad you are ok brother Devin, you take care of yourself, and my prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

Sorry to hear about the accident Devin. Godspeed for a full recovery.

I'm assuming by "bike" we mean motorcycle? I've taken a lot of spills on my bike (people-powered type) and have never broken any ribs!

In any event, my wishes for a speedy recovery. Ribs just take time, so no strong cigars to avoid any possibility of coughing! :D

And from now on, keep the sticky side down!!

Yep, motorcycle and not bicycle. Haven't been able to get a hold of him, but not trying real hard either, since he doesn't need me bothering him if he's not feeling well, but sounds like he's OK and just needs a few days to heal up. I'm sure he's already been to the bike shop to either repair the BMW or buy a new one and is planning his next ride.

Sorry to hear about the spill. Was anyone else involved?

Here's a speedy recovery! I'll smoke a good one in your honor!
Dave

Devin I'll pray for a speedy recovery.

If you need anything LMK i'm not to far from you.

FYI... just got off the phone with Devin and he's hurting a little bit, but doing fine. Bike's in pretty bad shape, but, he wasn't on his BMW, so that's the one and only plus in the incident. He always wears all the protective gear, which kept the injuries to a minimum here. He had a buddy get a bit more messed up in the accident, but he will be OK, albeit in some pain for a while. Anyway, he appreciates all the thoughts and will be back around when he's feeling more up to it.

Sorry to hear about the spill :( I wish you a full and speedy recovery Devin

Thanks Matt, for the update :thumbs:

Devin's buddy is added to the prayer list as well

Thanks for the update Matt. Prayers and thoughts for a quick recovery heading out to Devin and his friend.

After reading this thread this morning I spoke with Devin (thanks for the heads up guys!). Considering what Brother Devin has been through he's doing well and in good spirits! He's home taking it easy and will be back on a bike before you know it! Keep those prayers and best wishes coming for a full and speedy recovery.

Aloha,

Wade

Sorry to hear about the Spill Brother Devin, I wish a speedy recovery to you and your friend. :)

Brothers, thank you for all for your very kind words! Just some broken ribs and a few stitches, so I will be back in the saddle shortly. Looks like it was just our day to meet up with a drunken driver in a Buick... :0

Devin Cole said:
Brothers, thank you for all for your very kind words! Just some broken ribs and a few stitches, so I will be back in the saddle shortly. Looks like it was just our day to meet up with a drunken driver in a Buick... :0
Awesome man... when I laid down my bike, it took me a while go get back on it. Was a little gun-shy. Glad to see you're less of a pussy than I am. :)