• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wishing You All The Happiest of New Years!

DanTheMan

The Original - Except No Substitutes!!!
Hey Everyone!!!! I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone here at CP for being so helpful and inviting to this wonderful place!!! In the short six months that I have been hanging out here at CP, I have made many new friends, learned many new things about Cigars, and as I have grown accustomed to CP, I have also turned this site on to several brothers here in Eureka Nor-Cal, and now they are becoming as hooked as I have. As I am writing this I am showing yet another co-worker (named here as Guccibar) how to write a post so that he can do his "Introduce Yourself" post this weekend. Please be on the lookout for him and make him feel as welcome as you have me!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

Happy New Year yourself Dan! It's been great getting to know you and have you around this past year brother.

So, Guccibar is one of your prodogies huh? I saw him peeking around not long ago. Be sure and give him a warm welcome for me in case I miss his introduction.

Happy New Year to all. I am very glad I am here. I was already able to snag a package from Israel at Uptown!!! Thanks CP I love it!!!

Step

Happy New Year Dan, Clint, John, Step!! And to everyone else as well!! Be safe out there!! And smoke a fine stick to light those firecrackers with! :D

Happy New Year to ALL! :D
May your new year be filled with love and lovely sticks! :love:
I'll be celebrating with some of my "newbie trade" sticks...thanks to preembargo! :thumbs:
Dave

Happy New Year yourself Dan! It's been great getting to know you and have you around this past year brother.

So, Guccibar is one of your prodogies huh? I saw him peeking around not long ago. Be sure and give him a warm welcome for me in case I miss his introduction.

Yes John- I'm gonna get enough guys here for a big herf here in the Way-Nor-West if I have to enlist them all myself!!! lol Humboldtflyer and myself should be getting a break from our only B&M - I've done several "tours" thru there with the guys and it was great fun actually. (as small as it is) So if ya hear of any newbs here at CP that lives in the area, point em my way!! (That I know of the count is 5 here in our town) I'll send a bulk pm to my friends when Guccibar gets his post up. His name is MIke, and I'll let him explain his user name....

Wow, it's a freakin' newbie love fest. How 60's

Doc.

Wow, it's a freakin' newbie love fest. How 60's

Doc.

I was about to say the same thing Hank, where's the love beads and protest signs........ :D :thumbs: :p

Just kiddin' fellas, Happy New Years to all and it has been a great year meeting you all.

I will also jump in here. I agree with Dan. I have really enjoyed the almost year I have spent here. I have learned a great deal and made some new friends who also love cigars. Thanks to all the BOTL/SOTL who make this place so special. I love you peeps! :love: :D :thumbs: :blush: :rolleyes: