• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOAM in stock!

xerais

I just ordered myself a box! They are $250.00

Thought I'd let you all know!

Newbie, eh?!

Indeed I am!

Since I started smoking cigars 6 months ago I have yet to try a WOAM, but not out of lack of trying. This is the first time I've been able to find them available online. The local B&M's near me never have the Maduro Hemmingway's.

I know it's not a big deal to the more experienced of you fella's, but I'm sure there are other beginners like myself that will be excited for this opportunity.

Congrats on finding something you wanted to find! :)

"You people are all selfish bastards." - Ebes1099 9/2/08

:laugh:

Sorry, the irony was too good; and I can also say that I'm right there with you.

Grats on the find I too have been looking. What site if you don't mind me asking.

So now we are keeping internet retailers of Domestic cigars a secret too? An internet retailer who even posts specials on this very forum? :rolleyes:

Go here and read up on another Internet retailer some people (myself included) thought should be kept on the down low. Most FOGs agreed there was no reason that the retailer should not be named.

BTW, the "source" in the original post was Jack Schwartz in case anyone was still interested. I'm sure they would appreciate the business, even if it's not for WOAMs, which I highly doubt they have multiple boxes of anyway. In fact, if I recall correctly, they have indicated WOAMs as being "In Stock" for months now.

EDIT: Here is a link to a PUBLIC posting JackSchwartz made in this forum a few weeks ago. This retailer is no secret.

Thank for that post, I wasn't sure even after I received his PM, since I'm new here I didn't want to make waves. Next time I will know better.