• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOAM in stock!

So now we are keeping internet retailers of Domestic cigars a secret too? An internet retailer who even posts specials on this very forum? :rolleyes:

Go here and read up on another Internet retailer some people (myself included) thought should be kept on the down low. Most FOGs agreed there was no reason that the retailer should not be named.

BTW, the "source" in the original post was Jack Schwartz in case anyone was still interested. I'm sure they would appreciate the business, even if it's not for WOAMs, which I highly doubt they have multiple boxes of anyway. In fact, if I recall correctly, they have indicated WOAMs as being "In Stock" for months now.

EDIT: Here is a link to a PUBLIC posting JackSchwartz made in this forum a few weeks ago. This retailer is no secret.

Look at that...someone remembers the Tampa Sweet Hearts thread.

There's some good reading in that one! :thumbs:

See below!

:laugh:

So now we are keeping internet retailers of Domestic cigars a secret too? An internet retailer who even posts specials on this very forum? :rolleyes:

Go here and read up on another Internet retailer some people (myself included) thought should be kept on the down low. Most FOGs agreed there was no reason that the retailer should not be named.

BTW, the "source" in the original post was Jack Schwartz in case anyone was still interested. I'm sure they would appreciate the business, even if it's not for WOAMs, which I highly doubt they have multiple boxes of anyway. In fact, if I recall correctly, they have indicated WOAMs as being "In Stock" for months now.

EDIT: Here is a link to a PUBLIC posting JackSchwartz made in this forum a few weeks ago. This retailer is no secret.

See below!

For the right price I will give all the sources!

See below!

Of course I remember it - I was one of the people saying they shouldn't have been named. This thread reminded me of that. :D

Being a new member I didn't want to ruffle any feathers. I felt that I should respect those who have been part of the community for a substantial amount of time.

Regarding whether or not they are actually in stock... the website had said they were available for as long as I can remember, but you could not actually add them to the shopping cart. Also, I received an email this morning regarding this particular item being available (I bought it like 5 minutes later, haha).

Just an FYI, I was fully aware of the Tampa Sweethearts thread and the implications of my post, although I think when someone chimed in with the "Fight Club" reference we were already headed in that direction.

Which is why I specifically stated, "Some people" might find that the Fight Club reference applies here.

You have to admit it's a little amusing if some folks are going to get into an internet argument over whether or not our "source" for WOAM's or any other HTF domestic cigars should be named.

The newbie was honestly trying to help out and contribute to the board and I feel he did nothing wrong.

2m3o9q9.jpg

Just an FYI, I was fully aware of the Tampa Sweethearts thread and the implications of my post, although I think when someone chimed in with the "Fight Club" reference we were already headed in that direction.

Which is why I specifically stated, "Some people" might find that the Fight Club reference applies here.

You have to admit it's a little amusing if some folks are going to get into an internet argument over whether or not our "source" for WOAM's or any other HTF domestic cigars should be named.

The newbie was honestly trying to help out and contribute to the board and I feel he did nothing wrong.

You have no feelings!

-------------------------

Oh yea...it would have been fine to leave the OP the OP.

He was just an ecstatic little fellow! :laugh:

They are sold out again anyway... that lasted like an hour from posting, hehe.

If anyone wants to unload a fiver let me know..... :whistling:

Being a new member I didn't want to ruffle any feathers. I felt that I should respect those who have been part of the community for a substantial amount of time.

Regarding whether or not they are actually in stock... the website had said they were available for as long as I can remember, but you could not actually add them to the shopping cart. Also, I received an email this morning regarding this particular item being available (I bought it like 5 minutes later, haha).

Don't sweat it - you did nothing wrong and you didn't need to edit your OP to delete the link IMO.

I agree, he didn't do anything wrong. That was the point I was trying to make. We've been through this before (see TS thread) and the general consensus from the FOGs was that there was nothing wrong with posting a link or phone number to a well known retailer, espcially in this case where the retailer posts on this very forum.

I sent him the PM telling him to remove TS from his post, not Jack. Obviously there was a little mix up. :blush:

I'm one of the jackasses that want it to stay secret. Hell they keep making more limits and now they stay out of stock all the time... :(

No fuss, no muss, my bad.

Anyone who got in on this before "out of stock", willing to sell or trade for a 5er?

What sucks the most about this is that I saw JackSchwartz replying to this thread, but they must have changed their mind. I figured they had an extra box or two at msrp that they had set aside for us... :whistling:

:D

puffstuff is looking... :whistling:

I tried to post on this thread three times yesterday. We were so busy I never got a chance to post. Good news is I think all the Work of Art Maduros went to individuals here at CP. Bad news is there are none left. The Fuente's were treating us real good with WOAM for a while. I'm not sure when the next shipment will be around, but if you'd like to get on a waiting list just send me an email or PM me:

freematches@jackschwartz.com

While I'm here I guess I'll let everyone know we're running a special on La Aurora Barrel Aged cigars. If anyone here wants to buy a box I'll throw in a free Prometheus lighter (style may vary)

z01.jpg

If you purchase a box just shoot me an email and let me know you saw this on CP.

Hope everyone here has a great weekend.

Thanks,
Eric

Jack Schwartz Importer
141 West Jackson Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60604

888-733-5225
freematches@jackschwartz.com

Talked to Eric today about a different purchase. I tried to snag a signed box of Padron's he had for sale and someone beat me to it. He sent me a very polite email and offered me an extra 10% off the in stock signed boxes he still had. Eric is good peoples! Thanks again Eric!

This is where I got my box of WOAM's. I paid a premium but didn't and still don't care. When I run out, I'll pay it again. WOAM's are Yummy!