• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOAM

I think that the entire Hemingway line had a band refresh in 2011. I could be wrong though.

The white part on the bottom of the band is now gold, if I recall correctly.

There is an additional gold portion on the bottom of the band now.

These are the new Fuente 100th Anniversary bands. I've been seeing them on the Hemingway, Don Carlos and Sun Grown lines.

Good choice. I had my first WOAM a couple of weekends ago and I must say that I "crave" one at least once a day. I think the thing that was most interesting to me was as I was smoking it I noticed a strong taste of chocolate. While this was happening I was looking at the wrapper and it damn near looked like melting milk chocolate where the band met the ash. It was a great 45 minutes. I headed to the B&M the next weekend and had to pick up a couple more. Unfortunately the weather hasn't been the greatest in Boise. I don't want to shiver my ass off trying to enjoy a nice smoke so in the humi they sit. Here's a link from one of my previous posts that show the new bands. The picture doesn't quite do them justice. They are gorgeous. The tobacconist even mentioned the new bands as he was ringing me up. I don't know what I would do if I had a whole box of them. I'm very jealous Bonfire!