• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wolfie...you coming to KC?

You would want him to come to KC, just so you could stroke his beard and "eat his bacon" you harlot. :angry:

You would want him to come to KC, just so you could stroke his beard and "eat his bacon" you harlot. :angry:

I've been thinking of going ZZ Top...what do you think?

I didn't make it to KC, although I could take anybody in a bacon eating contest and still have room for a burger afterwards, no doubt about it.

I rode a bit further north. I did I-90 until somewhere past Chicago where I hit a freak storm...thunder, lightning, wind, hail, a witch on a broom...and did I-80 the rest of the way to California, pretty much to the end.

I've been thinking of going ZZ Top...what do you think?

I didn't make it to KC, although I could take anybody in a bacon eating contest and still have room for a burger afterwards, no doubt about it.

I rode a bit further north. I did I-90 until somewhere past Chicago where I hit a freak storm...thunder, lightning, wind, hail, a witch on a broom...and did I-80 the rest of the way to California, pretty much to the end.

Where in CA are you?