• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Won't be doing THAT again!

LikeAPuma

So I grabbed a Diesel Hair of the Dog the other day thinking "it can't be that strong, right?". Being new, I figured it'll be as strong as any maduro wrapped cigar I've tried... Holy hell, was I wrong! Definitely shouldn't have done that before shift, it was all I could do to stand up straight to put on my work clothes. And I still don't know if it was the actual weather causing fog or if I was just that out of it.

Guess that's one way of learning to stick with the more gentle cigars out there hahaha. Ate some snacks, drank some sweet tea, & the world is right again!

JackSchwartz said:
At first I though you were talking about clicking on a grateful1 link.  
We all say we won't do that again...but always do out of sheer morbid curiosity. Lol!

Next time try to eat something before you smoke a strong cigar, it will still hit you, but not as hard as if your stomach was empty,

I thought this was going to be that you were going to be a daddy...

I've already made THAT mistake lol... Though I think it was more of a mistake on my wife's part, considering now she's got two of use to bother her nonstop

LikeAPuma said:
I've already made THAT mistake lol... Though I think it was more of a mistake on my wife's part, considering now she's got two of use to bother her nonstop
I hope your Ol' lady does not see this post. Lol!!

Kingantz said:

At first I though you were talking about clicking on a grateful1 link.  
We all say we won't do that again...but always do out of sheer morbid curiosity. Lol!

Whether you're smoking a very strong cigar or clicking on a grateful1 link the effects are probably the same: dizziness, nausea, blurred vision...nightmares.  :laugh: Best thing to do if you click on one of Gary's links is to go find one of AVB's "Cigar Girl" posts to kind of wash away the nightmare fuel!