• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wooden cigar tubes, where to buy?

Easto

I guess they're considered "mini" humidors so I posted here.

I'm looking around and everything I see is just way too high priced or just plain cheap.  Can anyone recomend a site or company that sells a quality wooden tube for under $20?  I have several buddies that are new to cigars and I thought it would be a nice gift.

You'd be better with a plastic travel humidor.  Anything as cheap as you're looking for won't be as nice or useful.

CBoukal said:
You'd be better with a plastic travel humidor.  Anything as cheap as you're looking for won't be as nice or useful.
Sadly,  that seems to be what I'm finding out. 

There is a guy on here from CZ that custom makes the tubes you are talking about but I wouldn't consider it a "humidor".  You can't put beads in there and keep a cigar fresh for more than a day.  And those are over $80 shipped

I was loosly using the term humidor.   And yes,  his are quite beautiful but that's a little out of my league.  I'm looking to buy 5 - 7 and would like to keep the price below $20 each.  I know I may be clutching at straws but I thought I'd throw the question out there.

Pipes and cigars . com has mahogany single cigar tubes on sale at the moment. Look under Cigar Accessories>Cases.

Hope that helps.

CBoukal said:
There is a guy on here from CZ that custom makes the tubes you are talking about but I wouldn't consider it a "humidor".  You can't put beads in there and keep a cigar fresh for more than a day.  And those are over $80 shipped
Mr Boukal, been a long time, I am looking for this guy... If you have an info on how to reach him I have about 20 custom tubes I am looking for...