• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Woohoo! She Passed!

congrats, i say you drink both tonight! :) thats a great accomplishment.

That is awesome! Congratulations to your wife...and of course you, since you'll be able to pursue your new career as the new full time CP cigar reviewer/smoker :)

As for the wine, I say go for the Duckhorn since it sounds a lot like what I drink, Cold Duck. Although, mine don't have a vintage year marked on it :(

Congrats to the wife and you! go with the shiraz

Congrats! Must be a huge relief! But, the important question is, does passing her exam sufficiently adjust grandpa's attitude?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (I couldn't resist, I was telling my wife that story the other day!)

Congrats again.

:thumbs:

No matter what you end up deciding to drink and smoke, it will be well deserved and taste extra great after all of the sacrifices you both have made especially her. Congrats Gonz to you and your wife.

Drink 'em both or better yet buy more and drink 'em both on both days this weekend :p

Tell the wife congrats! Don't go spending that extra disposable income yet :)

That's outstanding, Gonz! I can definitely relate as I just took my prelims (comps) a week ago and have to wait until the 29th to get the results. I'm trying to be patient but it's hard, as I'm in the fifth year of my program and only have a semester left before I go off to internship (provided that the results are favorable). At any rate, I'm VERY happy for you and your wife, that's terrific news! :thumbs:

That's quite an accomplishment, you should be very proud of her. I'm sure she could not have done it without your support!

Thanks for the replies everyone! Well, she's enjoying a nice hot bath with the kids, I'm taking a quick break from my kitchen duties, and we're nearing the end of The Dead Arm Shiraz. And I must say it is fantastic! This certainly ranks in the top 5 I've ever had.

And I've got two 10 oz. Filet's heading into the broiler in a few minutes, along with all her favorite sides. Sauteed fresh spinach in lots of butter and lemon. Asparagus and mini portobellos with a ginger/soy sauce and sesame seed sauce.

It'll be a fine evening!

Congrats - that's one long road to be done traveling!

Congrats to the wife Andy! So does this mean more nubbers for you? :whistling: :laugh: :laugh:

Always late to the party, but I wanted to add my congratulations as well.

A result like this is so worth the time. I remember wen my wife passed her boards and what a relieving, joyful day that was.

Hope to meet you guys some day! I'm working on getting down to the cities in the next couple of months, maybe we can work something out...

:thumbs: