• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOOOW...stogieman

LouieD

Is that a PSD4 you're holding?
Just noticed that Charley hit 8000 posts.

Put on another pot of coffee, Charley, and smoke one of those really good Thompson's ya got :laugh:

Best Regards...Lou

.....fuggin' post padder..... :laugh:

Congrats, Charlie - !!!

8,000 posts is a lot of pots of coffee and a lot of Yankee games being reviewed. :thumbs:

Congratulations, Charlie!

Congrats Charlie on your mile stone! Not to much to review with the Yankee games!!! :D

Thanks a lot guys, it was a lot of coffee and I've had a great time so far doing it. Now as for the Yankees...... :D :thumbs: :cool:

He's a post whore.

Who better to know than I?

Congrats, no way you'll catch Ray at that rate :laugh:

Congrat's Charlie! love reading your post early morning and your Yankee and Army musings :) Hey did we firm up the date for the QSHIV?

COngrats Charlie! Will you be holding a contest when you reach 10,000? That will probably take another few days.

Congratulations! Hope you stick around for 8000 more. :thumbs:

Congrat's Charlie! love reading your post early morning and your Yankee and Army musings :) Hey did we firm up the date for the QSHIV?

Joe,

It's lookin' like the Quad State Herf IV will be the 7th of Feb 09. As soon as I firm up the date with Glynna & Neal Schlesinger, I'll post an initial thread on the HERFS (Cigar Party's, Events & Get Togethers) section........ :) :thumbs: :cool: