• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOOT-OFF!

I have been able to buy the BoC three times. The basic thing to remember is that it "usually" shows up in the early afternoon for us on the west coast. The reason is that everyone from coast to coast is most still up or at work watching woot.

Woot-offs are great for getting Christmas presents cheap! heh

The best thing I've received in a BoC is a little golden gun that has a laser pointer and it's a lighter. I've also gotten two red backpacks, an inflatable dinosaur, a Woot monkey (currently hanging from my ceiling fan), a serving tray for hot wings, two little gumby action figures that hold an iPod Nano, 3 travel bags for digital cameras (cameras not included), four 6-foot retractable telephone cords, seven adapter cables for some type of headset that nobody uses, two PC Animation Station software packages (for kids), and other various crappy items that I can't think of because they were, well, crappy. I have spent more time on woot this year than I have on homework. God bless that you, woot.

I've never even been able to get a BoC, it always crashes on me or doesn't go through.

Well I didn't get three BoC. The way it works is you always get one box full of a maximum of 3 "craps". Each "crap" is a dollar and along with however many craps you buy there is always a bag. So far I have received a backpack and what looks like a crappy camera bag.

So when he BOC shows up on the site you click to buy, then select how many "craps" you want in the box. For people in a hurry who want to just make sure they get the box they usually just stick to the default 1 and check out. I got lucky and went for 3 and it paid out.

My first BOC was for three and contained:
- Ninja toy set, including bent plastic katanna and plastic throwing stars.
- Green caped woot screaming monkey.
- Progressive scan DVD player.
- Crappy bag

Second BOC I messed up and clicked "Buy" without going for three:
- paper bag with a yellow question mark on it
- "Funskool" G.I. Joe "International Heroes" Snake Eyes action figure. This thing is as crappy as they come. The figure has like four joints and they only rotational. Its pretty crappy.
- Double sided Cross pen, one side is a highlighter, the other side worked for 10 minutes and died :)

Its a crap shoot mostly, but for $8.00 is fun to try. Check this out for details on what people have received.