• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Woot Off!

What the hell is a "woot off??!?!"

Woot off is when woot.com, which is a one day - one deal site, has multiple items for sale. I think they have a new item every couple of hours for 24 hours....woot off.

Sweet! Hopefully I can finally get a "bag o crap"!

Im throwing out a warning, wooting is addictive and can get expensive.... trust me.

What the hell is a "woot off??!?!"

Woot off is when woot.com, which is a one day - one deal site, has multiple items for sale. I think they have a new item every couple of hours for 24 hours....woot off.

The items sell until they sell out and then they change, it also didn't used to be a timed thing, they'd just go until they sold all of the stuff they had OR the next scheduled woot item.

They should sell tac-gear on this "woot" thing, in my opinion.

And pie.

On the same site they have a link for woot-a-shirt also. The shirts are usually cheesy and almost always gets sold out by noon.

On the same site they have a link for woot-a-shirt also. The shirts are usually cheesy and almost always gets sold out by noon.
I've only bought one of the shirts. It had on it, "Irony: The opposite of wrinkly." I thought it was funny.

They should sell tac-gear on this "woot" thing, in my opinion.

And pie.
That is indeed an ideal combination. :laugh:

I've only bought one of the shirts. It had on it, "Irony: The opposite of wrinkly." I thought it was funny.

That is funny. I saw a shirt on there last week of the Earth as a hand grenade, complete with pin out! I thought it was a correct reflection of the sign of the times, as well as a bit humorous as well but when I went to get my card, it was sold out.