• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Woot off!

I don't think this is the first time they have held a woot-off during finals week. :angry:

Is this a good quality watch? Never heard of this brand but I am far from up to speed on this stuff. Can you describe the woot site a little? Thanks

Is this a good quality watch? Never heard of this brand but I am far from up to speed on this stuff. Can you describe the woot site a little? Thanks
Woot.com is a site which offers only one item for sale each day. This is usually an item priced at a significant discount. Every so often, they have what is called a "woot off" which lasts anywhere from 24-72 hours. During a woot off, items (usually priced at an even bigger discount) are left on the site until they sell out, which occurs anywhere from every few hours to sometimes less than a minute, depending on the item. As soon as one item sells out, another one is put up.

Woot.com is a one-day, one deal, similar to those of today's cigar and joe cigar.

Sometimes they hold a woot off, which is selling one item after another

just one more way for me to blow my money today. well see if anything good comes along.

I hope that Olevia TV doesn't come back on. I'm sure to buy it, I'm afraid