• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Words of Wisdom to Live By......

slowhand

When viewing a cigar catalog -

The quality of the cigars differ diametrically to the size of the ad.

In plain words, the larger the ad, the crappier the cigar.

This has been a public service announcement.

are you speaking from personal experience?

I've seen Opus X in huge ass pictures and seen the worst dog rockets in Holts printed small. I guess I dont get your theory. :laugh:

I've noticed that too as well Slowhand. Yes, there are exceptions but again for the most part, I think Slowhand's onto something here. ;)

I've noticed that too as well Slowhand. Yes, there are exceptions but again for the most part, I think Slowhand's onto something here. ;)

x2 There are always exceptions. I think the better cigars get around primarily by word of mouth but lower quality cigars need flashy eye catching advertisement.

My old man told me "If it flies, floats, or fucks, you're better of renting it."

He then said "When you do rent some pussy, just remember you're not paying for pussy, you're paying for her to leave when you're done with her."

Those are words of wisdom.

Way to dig up a thread!

I also remember hearing once, the "louder" a commercial/advertisement, the stupider the client market it is seeking to reach.

Haha. I think I was looking at the CI catalog at the time for some reason and there was a full page ad for some Perdomo knock-off seconds or some similar crap. And he was saying how great they were and that you couldn't tell the difference between them and the real deal. They were like 8 bucks for 50. That and the JR catalog make me laugh. Some comical stuff in there. Damn snake-oil salesmen should be ashamed of themselves.

My old man told me "If it flies, floats, or fucks, you're better of renting it."

He then said "When you do rent some pussy, just remember you're not paying for pussy, you're paying for her to leave when you're done with her."

Those are words of wisdom.

True words of wisdom.