• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Work Smoke

theroberthogan

What is this fresh hell?
I'm starting a new job next week and would like to find a good cigar to keep at me desk for those days when I need a smoke break. Looking for something with good flavor, maybe a little kick, that can be enjoyed in about thirty minutes. Let's hear your suggestions.

Illusione MK :thumbs: , it will suck you in and make you forget about the days prior events. I keep a few on hand for a stressful day and the zombie apocalypse.

How about La Riqueza no.5 (4 3/8 x 42 Minutos/Petit Corona) or this Illusione newcomer..

Cuchillos Cubanos brand is a 60/40 blend of long and medium filler tobacco in efficient European sizes and packaging. They have 4 sizes, but the 3 smaller ones are
~40~ 5 1/4 x 40 (5-pack)
~42~ 4 3/4 x 42 (5-pack)
~46~ 4 1/2 x 46 (5-pack)

But then again, if you want a kick, the MK is hands down a winning choice there too.

I'm starting a new job next week and would like to find a good cigar to keep at me desk for those days when I need a smoke break. Looking for something with good flavor, maybe a little kick, that can be enjoyed in about thirty minutes. Let's hear your suggestions.

The best way to impress a new boss, is to light up a big Churchill or Double Corona right at your desk while you work. Your new boss will be impressed by your confidence and willingness to work through breaks in order to get your work done. I would suggest an H. Upmann Sir Winston or maybe a Opus DC. Good luck.

What's your price point and what cigar by comparison do you consider good flavor and/or "a little kick"?

What's your price point and what cigar by comparison do you consider good flavor and/or "a little kick"?

Price point would be under $5 a stick. I really would like to find something that is has a kick but is smooth, like the Cain but with a smaller punch.

I know, here goes another one, but Padron delicias or 2000 maduro.

Tatuaje Havanas VI Angeles

I second this one. Great, short little smoke with a ton of flavor. Goes great with coffee too, which is a nice bonus seeing as you probably drink coffee at work. :thumbs:

(Yeah, I'm a Tat whore. Sorry.)

My suggestion would be a Partagas Short...well within you budget an a great little cigar with a kick to it.

Maybe a little pricey but, with the new job what the hell you might as well treat yourself. For that size smoke imo you can't beat a Padron Principe or No. 35. :thumbs:

I'm jealous of anyone who can smoke at work. And not that you get a chance to stand outside with the other cigarette smokers but actually sit at your desk and enjoy a cigar.

Sounds like a dream job.

:thumbs:

I'm jealous of anyone who can smoke at work. And not that you get a chance to stand outside with the other cigarette smokers but actually sit at your desk and enjoy a cigar.

Sounds like a dream job.

:thumbs:

Oh no, I will be standing outside with the cigarette smokers for sure. I have worked for this company before and I know the culture. When the sh*t gets thick I am going to need something to get me away from my desk and help me relax.

Illusione ~68~ would be my choice. Right size, great cigar.