• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

emodx

Banned
Hey guys, I am going to be starting yet another Working Mans Pass shortly. This style of pass is geared toward newbies and the average Joe who doesn't smoke a lot of high dollar cigars. To be in the pass you don't have to be a member with xxx amount of posts. You don't have to a member for xxx amount of days. You don't have to have already been in xxx amount of passes. All you have to do is be a member with an address and a phone number in which I can call and verify you are on the up and up. I'll start this pass off with 10-15 cigars priced in the $1 - $5 range.

Rules
- It is a 1 for 1 pass, no taking 1 and putting 2.
- No feed/host bag allowed.
- If there happens to be an ISOM in there, and you don't have an isom to replace it, PM or email me before the pass arrives at your door step. I am sure we can work out something that is fair to everybody. That being said, the goal is for eveyone to have the opportunity to try something that isn't expensive. If you have tried an ISOM, then leave either replace it or pass on it.
- If there are any extra cigars at the end (more than what the pass started with) they'll be donated to CPI.
- Try not to hold the pass for longer than 24 hours. If you have to, please email or call me.

I know it is busy right now, so this one might take a couple weeks to get off the ground. If you have any questions ask them in the thread or PM me.

-Emo

West Coast

(2) Montecristo Club Cabinet No 40
(1) Montesino No 1 Maduros
(1) Fuente Chateau Fuente SG
(1) H. UPMANN CONNOISSEUR CABINET 96-60
(1) The Griffins Fuerte PC
(1) Rock Patel Vintage 92 Corona
(1) Rocky Patel Vintage 1990 Torpedo
(1) Bolivar Toro
(1) Rocky Patel Conn. Robusto
(1) Indian Tabac Reserve Bison
(1) La Gloria Cubana Wavell (Natural)
(1) FFOX
(1) Anejo #49
(1) RP Edge Missle Maduro
(1) Don Carlos Robusto
(1) King B
Currently in enroute to the Coastie in South Beach!!!

East Coast

(2) Plasencia TKO's
(1) Torano Signature Toro
(1) H. UPMANN CONNOISSEUR CABINET 96-60
(1) The Griffins Fuerte PC
(1) Perdomo 2 Millenario
(1) Fuente Don Carlos #3
(1) Fonseca Serie F Robusto
(1) Perdomo Champagne R
(1) Camacho SLR
(1) Gurkha Grand Reserve Robusto
(1) Cohiba Extra Vigoroso Robusto
(1) CAO Extreme Lancero
(1) Oliva "O" Bold Orion
(1) Padron 5000 Mad
(1) SLR PC 3/05
(1) Joya de Nicaragua Toro
(1) Cuban Crafters Campana
(1) Monte Buena Fortuna '04
Currently enroute Qualls

East Coast
Qualls TX

West Coast
Completed!!!

I would like to join, but alas I do not have a phone whatsoever.

Mr Peat said:
[snapback]259881[/snapback]​
They never strung phone line in them thar hills! :laugh:

You MUST have a local telegraph office at the train station :D

coventrycat86 said:
Mr Peat said:

[snapback]259886[/snapback]​

Its just a cost I cant justify. Anyone that knows me IRL owns a phone but me. When I did have a phone, my own family still wouldnt call to chat. I called them tons and tons. Ask OpusXKC if I speak the truth. :laugh: I'd rather spend that $40 for a phone on cigars instead. :p

But I can drive my happy arse and call from the University. :thumbs:

coventrycat86 said:
I want the starting cigar line up or I'm going to cry :p
[snapback]259879[/snapback]​
You're not invited! :p Cry baby!

Mr Peat said:
coventrycat86 said:
Mr Peat said:

[snapback]259886[/snapback]​

Its just a cost I cant justify. Anyone that knows me IRL owns a phone but me. When I did have a phone, my own family still wouldnt call to chat. I called them tons and tons. Ask OpusXKC if I speak the truth. :laugh: I'd rather spend that $40 for a phone on cigars instead. :p

But I can drive my happy arse and call from the University. :thumbs:
[snapback]259889[/snapback]​
Hell, there's at least three other CPer's here from Maryville, Drew_Moberly, Jeff B, BoomerMan10. Just give emo THEIR phone number, he won't know the difference. :laugh:

never mind...for this type of pass and my taste buds...it just isnt worth the hassle. Its hitting below zero now and to drive to a phone I would just freeze to death. I will sit cozy in my apartment smoking my good high end sticks rather than go back to what I smoked over 10 years ago.

Its a nice idea, but just really isnt gonna be worth it for me. Its all good tho.

Mr Peat said:
never mind...for this type of pass and my taste buds...it just isnt worth the hassle. Its hitting below zero now and to drive to a phone I would just freeze to death. I will sit cozy in my apartment smoking my good high end sticks rather than go back to what I smoked over 10 years ago.

Its a nice idea, but just really isnt gonna be worth it for me. Its all good tho.
[snapback]259909[/snapback]​
Ok, well if you change your mind lemme know...
-E

Don't pay any attention to emo and his phone # stuff :laugh: He only wants that in case you drop off the face of the earth while the pass is in progress which we've had happen here a couple of times. In your case, it's no big deal 'cause emo will send those college guys out to roust ya if ya get out of line :laugh:

emodx said:
Mr Peat said:

-E
[snapback]259912[/snapback]​
I'd take his spot but you won't let me in! :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
emodx said:
Mr Peat said:

-E
[snapback]259912[/snapback]​
I'd take his spot but you won't let me in! :laugh:
[snapback]259914[/snapback]​
That's cause yer a jerk! :whistling: And on top of that, you don't have anything that these guys would like. LOL

-E

emodx said:
That's cause yer a jerk! :whistling: And on top of that, you don't have anything that these guys would like. LOL
-E
[snapback]259916[/snapback]​
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

Thanks tho Emo..If it wasnt so freaking cold out, I'd be real tempted to goto Campus. Its only a mile away but when its hitting close to 10 below before wind chill is included, I think ya get the picture.

Dongzilla maybe interested tho. He is a complete newbie. Too cigars and to the forum. But with finals starting on Monday, he probably wont be on the net much. You could send him a PM and see if he would be interested. :) I may see him on Friday for a smoke night, but will see.

coventrycat86 said:
emodx said:
So far I have duglynukem, awliuo, and cc.
[snapback]259925[/snapback]​

No you don't you kicked me out! :laugh:
[snapback]259927[/snapback]​
Either shut up and get in the pass, or shut up and get out of the thread big mouth. LOL