• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

emodx said:
So far I have duglynukem, awliuo, godfather, cookie1978, qualls, OpusXKC, Orangeman, Tangomar, Jeffro, bchem, nathanrahl, rob_k, and cc

Uh, you forgot me (then again, maybe not :)).

emodx said:
gandolf565 said:
I would like to be included if you will have me.
[snapback]259952[/snapback]​
In...
[snapback]259953[/snapback]​

coventrycat86 said:
Don't pay any attention to emo and his phone # stuff :laugh: He only wants that in case you drop off the face of the earth while the pass is in progress which we've had happen here a couple of times. In your case, it's no big deal 'cause emo will send those college guys out to roust ya if ya get out of line :laugh:
[snapback]259913[/snapback]​

You can always count on us to get your backs here in the great Maryville, Missouri. :p I want to participate...but with being anywhere from KC to Texas to Colorado over break, it doesn't sound like the best timing to join a pass. ;)

So far I have duglynukem, awliuo, godfather, cookie1978, qualls, OpusXKC, Orangeman, Tangomar, Jeffro, bchem, nathanrahl, rob_k, gandolf, liam, and cc. i'll post the cigar line up once I have figured out how many players I have. If this thing keeps growing it will be a two coast pass.

Emo

BoomerMan10 said:
coventrycat86 said:
Don't pay any attention to emo and his phone # stuff :laugh:  He only wants that in case you drop off the face of the earth while the pass is in progress which we've had happen here a couple of times.  In your case, it's no big deal 'cause emo will send those college guys out to roust ya if ya get out of line :laugh:
[snapback]259913[/snapback]​

You can always count on us to get your backs here in the great Maryville, Missouri. :p I want to participate...but with being anywhere from KC to Texas to Colorado over break, it doesn't sound like the best timing to join a pass. ;)
[snapback]260284[/snapback]​

Ya know, so long as you an the guy with no phone :D are in the middle of the line up, I highly doubt it will make it to you buy the time school starts again. When is that, near the end of January? Heck you could get your other two partners in crime in the pass too :p

emodx said:
Your both in. Good point, this pass is insured by CPI. If you haven't joined CPI, take a look at it.

Emo
[snapback]260214[/snapback]​

Where do I take a look at CPI? I looked at the link on the main page, but it said it was under construction. ???

Check out the forum at the end of the iindex page. There is a link the in the CP informationforum.

Emo

So far I have duglynukem, awliuo, godfather, cookie1978, qualls, OpusXKC, Orangeman, Tangomar, Jeffro, bchem, nathanrahl, rob_k, gandolf, liam, bmd34202 and cc. i'll post the cigar line up once I have figured out how many players I have. If this thing keeps growing it will be a two coast pass.

So far I have duglynukem, awliuo, godfather, cookie1978, qualls, OpusXKC, Orangeman, Tangomar, Jeffro, bchem, nathanrahl, rob_k, gandolf, liam, bmd34202, bresdogsr, and cc. i'll post the cigar line up once I have figured out how many players I have. If this thing keeps growing it will be a two coast pass.

ME ME ME ME!

I would like to be in this as well. PM sent.

- Jason

If this is still open, I'd love to be in on it. This'll be my first pass and I'd like to see how to actually run one.

hooiserguy said:
how soon will this pass fillup?
[snapback]262847[/snapback]​
patience grasshopper....patience. Emo is out guarding the shores, he is active duty Coast Guard, must be deployed at the moment.

Any idea what cigars are going to be in this pass? I havent been in a pass before, but I want this to be worth my time. Most of my smokes are between 4 and 10 bucks with a few around 12. I would like to see some good cigars in there, something I havent tried before. When are we going to see a line-up of the starting cigars?

SMOKE! said:
Any idea what cigars are going to be in this pass? I havent been in a pass before, but I want this to be worth my time. Most of my smokes are between 4 and 10 bucks with a few around 12. I would like to see some good cigars in there, something I havent tried before. When are we going to see a line-up of the starting cigars?
[snapback]263208[/snapback]​

Rob_k said:
patience grasshopper....patience. Emo is out guarding the shores, he is active duty Coast Guard, must be deployed at the moment.
[snapback]262979[/snapback]​

also, if this is your first pass, I'd be willing to bet LARGE sums of money that there will be many smokes in there that you haven't tried before. Especially if you are not the first in the line-up.

Sorry I haven't been very active in this thread since creating it. I have been busy helping take care of Cheekie after her wisdom teeth extraction. Also, I have been running around town trying to find acar to buy.

Everyone who has posted that they wanted in will be in the line up. I will post the line up sometie tomorrow. It will not be acomplete listing,but it will be ball park. It looks like I will do a split line up as there was a reallynice turn out. Please PM me your information if you haven't already. I am aiming to have this on the road either Saturday or Monday.