• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Man's Pass

emodx

Banned
Here a pass for all you blue collar guys. None of these sticks are kick ass sticks. But I have found that for the price they all do the job. Something to chomp on while washing the car or working out in the garage. None are total dog rockets(unless you are a cigar snob). This is a Cigar Pass Insurance covered pass. So that means:

1. I need an daytime phone number along with your addy unless you have been in my passes before.
2. All passers insure the box for $50 and post a delivery confirmation number.
3. Post all puts and takes, along with the corresponding baggie number in this thread.
4. This pass doesn't have to move fast, as I will be gone for part of it. But for you newbs, this is a chance to prove your mettle. If you can turn it around fast, great! If not, just PM me and let me know.
5. If you can, throw a humidifier in the bag overnight before sending it back out. Make sure to keep your puck. :p
6. Have fun!
Here is what's in the bag:
Maria Mancini Magic Mountain maduro(2)
Maria Mancini Degaulle maduro(3)
Romeo y Julieta Robusto(2)
Consuegra #30 maduro(3)
Bolivar Fuerte Petite's(3)
Mantequilla Tapa Negra
Arturo Fuente 858
CAO Pirhana

Like I said, I will be underway for part of this pass, so if you PM me and it takes a day or 2 to get back to you, bear with me. We only get 3 four hour blocks of internet connection while underway a day. Fast turn arounds, while nice, arent necessecary. PM me for anything you aren't sure about, or feel free to ask in the thread. Many times someone can answer your question before I can.

Emo

Ah, nothing like a good, solid "budget" pass :) Hey, is it ok if I don't have any collar at all? If so, I'd love to play, as you've listed some of my faves, and I think I can beef up your box, some. Addy in profile (at the end.)

I would love to join this pass Emo if you will have me. Being a Collage kid I am all about the inexpensive smoke that are good.

Pm is sent

I am going to close this in another day or 2. So you new guys looking to cut your teeth, jump on. I have a few more I am gonna throw in also too.
Emo

Emo.
This will be my first pass and it would be really nice if I could join yours if you'll have me.
Thanks
Jerry :D

I found a couple other goodies to toss in. Gonna close it up Sunday and send it out Monday.
Emo

I got bad news guys....my dog had an accident and I had to take him into the vet. Doc said to bring him in tomorrow so he can put him under and give him a clean suture. I'll try to get it boxed up, and I should be able to get it into the PO in the AM before the vet. But if I can't, it won't hit the road until Wed because I have duty Tuesday. Sorry for the hiccup. Plus it'll gimmee another day to dig around and find some more sticks to throw in.
Emo

There is still time for anyone else who wants to get in. I am sure a couple different sticks will find their way in.
Emo

Okie dokie gents...here is the final line up, unless I don't get it out today.
1-4. BOLIVAR FUERTE PETITE
5-7. MARIA MANCINI DEGAULE
8-10. CONSUEGRA #30 EMS
11-12. HENDRIK KELNER 2ND CHURCHILL
13. LA ESCEPCION LLANEZA
14. MANTEQUILLA TAPA NEGRA
15. FONSECA MIT ZEDER
16. AF 858
17. RyJ ROBUSTO
18. CAO PIRHANA
19. MARIA MANCINI MAGIC MOUNTAIN
20. 1/3 PARTAGAS CULEBRA ISOM

Emo

Welcome to my pass gentlemen. Rules are simple, take a cigar, put one back of equal or greater value. Take the ISOM, put one back of equal or greater value. If a bag has more than 1 sticker, take one off when you take one. Please mark all puts and takes on the sheet, and also post them on the thread. Please send by traceable means and insure for $50. Ted can only receive by USPS. You guys have fun. PM me if you have any questions. It may take up to 36 hours to get back to you. Internet connectivity is not always reliable when I am underway. If for what ever reason you don’t hear back from me in 24 hours, PM Ted and what ever decision he makes is ok by me. Have fun!

Emo

Ok, this baby is on the way. DC#0302 1790 0001 4081 6965. I don't have the insurance number in front of me right now. Is is going to Russell, D.J., Jerry, Harold, Ted, Emo. Hve fun!

Emo

Musta been the same PO because the line was serpentined throughout the office and out the door!
Emo