• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Man's Pass

Yep I completely forgot about the damn taxes. I was a little miffed by the time I got to the front of the line. I should have smoked a stogie, and really pissed of all the damn tree-hugging hippies that live up here. :p

:D :D :D I am heading to the mailbox and bringing a chair. Thanks for including me, my first pass!! COOL !!! :D :D :thumbs:

Moved to [Cigar Passes In Progress] as requested.

Good Luck & Have Fun everybody!

Dave ;)

Is it to late to join this pass??? This would be my first pass.

Nick

Yup...box is already on the road. Stick around and post some more. Another pass is bound to open up soon.
Emo

The box arrived today in the pouring rain..glad I had that umbrella...The box is on the way to DJ.....DC#03010120000098804244...

Puts:

21. Montecristo Millenium Tube
22. CAO Piranha
23. Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona
24. Don Otillo Lonsdale

Takes:
16. AF 858
19. Maria Mancini Magic Mtn

I fogot to put my CPI entries in the box....dddooooooooopppe...Will send to ya shortly...Thanks again and enjoy.

Russell

Wow...great puts/takes and fast turn around! :thumbs: Enjoy the smokes.
Emo

:D Just got the package today at 4:30 pm. So I will be posting my give/takes but the package will have to wait until monday to go back out

I was going to wait to do my takes and puts but couldnt wait. Here we go the takes 1st :

Maria Mancini Degaule
Bolivar Fuerte Petite
Consuegra #30 EMS
Hendrik Kelner 2nds

Now for my Puts :

Bucanero Classic Maduro Robusto
Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote (2)
A. Fuente Anejo
CAO Brazilia GO
Habana Royale Maduro
Trilogy Authentic Corojo Robusto
Pirates Gold Piramide

I think the cigars are ready for a new home. I will put them in a new box monday at work. I will also post the shipping # on monday. Thanks for letting me in this pass and I hope everyone is happy with my puts.

Shoowee....nice pulls and pushes bro! Haven't tried the Bucannero cause each pass I am in that has it, it get swipped before it gets to me. :0 Also been wanting to try that Trilogy corojo and another Sancho Panza. Woo hoo!

Emo

ropeman said:
I was going to wait to do my takes and puts but couldnt wait. Here we go the takes 1st :

Maria Mancini Degaule
Bolivar Fuerte Petite
Consuegra #30 EMS
Hendrik Kelner 2nds

Now for my Puts :

A. Fuente Anejo
CAO Brazilia GO
Habana Royale Maduro
Pirates Gold Piramide

...Thanks for letting me in this pass and I hope everyone is happy with my puts.
Surely you jest!

Emo, I hope the Buc makes it to you, but I have my doubts since it is so early. They are good smokes. :D

Here is the contents so far:
3x BOLIVAR FUERTE PETITE
2x MARIA MANCINI DEGAULE
2x CONSUEGRA #30 EMS
11. HENDRIK KELNER 2ND CHURCHILL
13. LA ESCEPCION LLANEZA
14. MANTEQUILLA TAPA NEGRA
15. FONSECA MIT ZEDER
17. RyJ ROBUSTO
18. CAO PIRHANA
20. 1/3 PARTAGAS CULEBRA ISOM
21. Montecristo Millenium Tube
22. CAO Piranha
23. Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona
24. Don Otillo Lonsdale
A. Fuente Anejo
CAO Brazilia GOL
Habana Royale Maduro
Pirates Gold Piramide

Jerry is on deck. Have fun with it brother!
Emo

Ok, package is on the way Jerry . There was a slight mess up in my mail room. I went to ship it and told them priority mail. They just heard priority. That package was shipped Fed Ex priority overnight. I guess with all the packages my company ships , fed ex gives us a deal. Because it was only like $1 more then reg mail priority, so I keep it fed ex. I hope this is ok.

Shipping # 6335 3576 9568

To check on it just go to www.fedex.com/us/

ropeman said:
Ok, package is on the way Jerry . There was a slight mess up in my mail room. I went to ship it and told them priority mail. They just heard priority. That package was shipped Fed Ex priority overnight. I guess with all the packages my company ships , fed ex gives us a deal. Because it was only like $1 more then reg mail priority, so I keep it fed ex. I hope this is ok.

Shipping # 6335 3576 9568

To check on it just go to www.fedex.com/.us/
Bwahaha.....yeah...I guess we'll have to settle with overnight....LOL Thanks for passing with us. Your a tremendous passer! Keep plugging away at the website bro. I know it takes some time, just schedule 45 minutes a week to complete 1 page. At the end of the year you'll have 45-50 new pages! Pluse I'll feed you some reviews so the cut and paste should go fast!
Emo

Holy Moley,
I cant wait. This is my first pass and am I excited.
Thanks for having me Emo.
I'll let you know when it gets here.

jerry :D :D

Ohhh Ohhh Ohh it's almost here. I'm doing the PeePee dance just thinking about it. I have some really great passers to follow up. I hope I can compete.