• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

OK two things: The Bolivar PC is an ISOM, I forgot to put that in my post.

The mystery cigar is actually more of a "mystery object" containing one or more "mystery cigars." You'll see what I mean cc and I expect you to partake.

and, last but not least,

0103 8555 7491 0752 7405

Culebras Lumberg?

Ooooooooo, I HOPE the USPS holds true to their "Not rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail will keep us from delivering the US Mail" motto, I can't wait to get this pass!! Just a few more hours :thumbs:

I just got burried by the snowplow as I was waiting next to my mailbox smoking one of my new Cupidos :p

Well, looks like the "nor snow" part is a lot of crap 'casue this thing shoulda hit on Saturday but it did not.

thejollyco owes me a five pack :D

I've got all the snow plowed away from the mailbox so it should land Monday am.

It's HERE, it's HERE!!

Okay here goes nuttin':

Takes:
CAO Cameroon
Henry Clay
Maria Mancini
Indian Tabac (BIG PHAT one!)
Remedios Torpedo maduro (Thanks Lumberg!!)
ERDM Robusta Larga (one of my favorites!)

Puts:

Mayorga maduro
Puros Indios Real Maduro
H. Upmann Grande Maduro
Flor de los Reyes double corona
Cupido Toro Maduro
Partagas corona (maybe a #4?)

I don't know how you guys fit all these cigars in that one little box but I had to ship TWO boxes back to daddy in Florida.

DC#'s:
3010 0120 0006 7639 3931
0301 0120 0006 7639 3979

In the mail today.

Thanks for having me in, this was a great pass!!

Thanks for passing everone! Hope you guys had fun. ;) It was fun watching make it rounds. A little entertainment also while I am underway. :thumbs: Let's do it again soon.

Emo

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Congratulations on another successful pass!

Dave ;)

Emo I want to thank you for putting this together and letting me play. It was very fun and I hope to do this again!

Phil