• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

World no Tobacco Day

puffstuff

Just saw that today is World No Tobacco Day. I am strictly abiding by this lest I be arrested by some World Court for non compliance.

Oops. I guess I missed the news on this one. The pleasure derived from your My Father SE is even greater now that I know it was enjoyed illicitly and in direct violation of an edict from WHO.

Thanks for those, by the way. Great smoke, if not a little stronger than I thought it would be. I had to grab a Dr. Pepper to keep from falling out. :laugh:

Oops. I guess I missed the news on this one. The pleasure derived from your My Father SE is even greater now that I know it was enjoyed illicitly and in direct violation of an edict from WHO.

Thanks for those, by the way. Great smoke, if not a little stronger than I thought it would be. I had to grab a Dr. Pepper to keep from falling out. :laugh:

You are very welcome, they can be a beast for sure.

You mean there is tobacco in cigars? Guess it is time to go against the anti-tobacco nazis.

Ken

Stuff like this brings out the immature in me. I think I'll do something to piss off a non-smoker

Doc.

Wish I would have seen this before I smoked that La Aroma de Cuba while mowing.