• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worst cuban cigars?

I thought I saw it. I'll be there on the 6th. If it says they have cubans I'll be sure to take a pic. LOL

sorry for taking the thread off topic.

If they are Cuba they are pre-embargo. One of the shops in town has a few boxes. $55 a stick though. The cello is VERY yellowed.

They may be pre-embargo. As I remember they were expensive. This place is about 20-25 a piece for nic. Padron's. I have never bought cigars there but always check out the selection.

Ok, well I went tonight and looked at the Cigar Menu. I think they may have changed the format because it didn't look exactly as I remember.

Under the cigar name it has the country for filler and wrapper. It had the usual dom. nic. hond. etc.

But then it had two montecristo's
Montecristo No. II
Montecristo Robusto

under filler and wrapper it says pileto Cuba. (i may be wrong on the word starting with "p")

There was a ton of people there due to a conference so I didn't ask to look at them. I will be back there in about a week. I am really curious about stuff like this so I want to find out exactly what they are. lol

I meant to bring my digicam, when i'm there next time it will be late at night so there won't be a crowd. I'll try to get some pics if they are in fact ISOM's.

Well I'm not sure if I've had enough experience with this brand to draw a conclusion but:

Sancho Panza Belicosos

However, maybe it was just one bad cigar. It burned crooked, the construction was poor, the draw was too easy and the flavor/taste was kind of bland.

As Matt said, I'll take any Havana over just about anything else and I certainly would not throw away another SP Beli if I were to come across one again ;)