• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worst Smelling Cigars

Acid Blondies smell horrible. They smell like Vick's Vapor Rub. I picked one up and I couldn't get the stench off of my hands for 2 days.

Anything Acid. I was at a B&M the other day and two guys fired em up. WHOA it was sickening. Other than that, not much really turns me off. My wife on the other hand HATES em all, but still comes into the smoking room and gives me a smooch before leaving for work.

I agree about the Acids. They were the worst until now. The CAO Cherrybomb is like someone burning tobacco soaked in Robitussin. But at least with Robitussin you don't cough. I couldn't stay in the room with it.

Anything Acid. I was at a B&M the other day and two guys fired em up. WHOA it was sickening. Other than that, not much really turns me off. My wife on the other hand HATES em all, but still comes into the smoking room and gives me a smooch before leaving for work.

I agree about the Acids. They were the worst until now. The CAO Cherrybomb is like someone burning tobacco soaked in Robitussin. But at least with Robitussin you don't cough. I couldn't stay in the room with it.

At the Big Smoke NY they gave out a Cherrybomb. When I got home the first thing I did was throw it in the garbage.

The sooner CAO, Drew Estates, etc.. realize that flavored cigars are not real cigars the better off we'll be.

The sooner CAO, Drew Estates, etc.. realize that flavored cigars are not real cigars the better off we'll be.
...while I don't disagree, you'd be surprised how many of those scented turds they sell. Lots and lots of them. They may well realize they aren't "real" cigars but given the surprising amount sold, count on them being sold for a long, long time.

Party on - B.B.S.

...while I don't disagree, you'd be surprised how many of those scented turds they sell. Lots and lots of them. They may well realize they aren't "real" cigars but given the surprising amount sold, count on them being sold for a long, long time.

Party on - B.B.S.

I couldn't agree more. While none of us can stand the smell of ACIDs, count on them being around for a long time. They are among the best selling cigars out there.

Party on - B.B.S.

I couldn't agree more. While none of us can stand the smell of ACIDs, count on them being around for a long time. They are among the best selling cigars out there.

As the saying goes "There's no accounting for taste!"

I know this is an old thread, but I just pulled some RP Fumas out of my coolidor to give away, but these things smell so bad I can't even gift them.

Can I say horse shit manure on here? That's what they smell like. is it bad form to send a stinky bomb to a good guy? Anyone want a couple to sample? Anyone actually like these? :whistling:

La Diferencia Cubana Churchills
I don't have much experience but these stink pre light, and once starting to smoke one it gets worse...

I know this is an old thread, but I just pulled some RP Fumas out of my coolidor to give away, but these things smell so bad I can't even gift them.

Can I say horse shit manure on here? That's what they smell like. is it bad form to send a stinky bomb to a good guy? Anyone want a couple to sample? Anyone actually like these? :whistling:

Those things are the foulest cigars know to man... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Throw them in a bonfire and run like hell!

Is that code for "send them to stepthirteen?"

I know I'm a new guy and all, but I actually love having a cigar that smells like strong barnyard / manure before sparking.

That being said, Acids do smell pretty strange although I will smoke one now and again.. I'm thinking the new gov't laws are going to remove Acids from USA. Not supposed to have any "flavored tobacco" products at all. Don't quote me on that.

I know I'm a new guy and all, but I actually love having a cigar that smells like strong barnyard / manure before sparking.

That being said, Acids do smell pretty strange although I will smoke one now and again.. I'm thinking the new gov't laws are going to remove Acids from USA. Not supposed to have any "flavored tobacco" products at all. Don't quote me on that.

It depends strongly on the exact wording of the law. Acids like to call themselves infused. Some are infused with red wine, others with herbs and whatnot, so I think philly grapes are out... Acids might sneak through, and unfortunately... rightfully so.

Haha I love how almost every other post on here mentioned ACIDS
I would have to be one of the guys to agree...
I refuse to go to a B&M near my house because of the rediculous amounts of ACIDS that they sell...I cannot support stupidity haha

Although the worst smelling cigar Ive been had the pleasure of smelling was a Benchmade that had been in a friends car for X number of months.
It was practically beginning to decompose...when he opened the baggie I had to run...