• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Would you bid on this

I think every Cuban smoker should have that on his desk. Better keep it "hush hush" or Rumsfeld might be after you :sign:

I've got some toilet paper that has Fidel's picture on each and every sheet/square. That's a far better way to "ridicule" him and, at least figuratively, give him what he is worthy of.

MiamiCubano said:
I've got some toilet paper that has Fidel's picture on each and every sheet/square. That's a far better way to "ridicule" him and, at least figuratively, give him what he is worthy of.
Now that I would buy :D

I don't see how it is ridiculing him at all.. Actually it could be interpreted the other way quite easily

I like the TP thing though, no way to confuse that. I wonder how much it would be to get TP with John Kerry's pic on each sheet.. :sign:

Matt

txmatt said:
I don't see how it is ridiculing him at all.. Actually it could be interpreted the other way quite easily

I like the TP thing though, no way to confuse that. I wonder how much it would be to get TP with John Kerry's pic on each sheet.. :sign:

Matt
:sign:

Back