• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Would you bitch. . .

lbrief

You have to be in my shoes before you answer this one.

Got an order from cbid today. One item was billed as "all star sampler". It had a bunch of junk but 3 good sticks. PI Toro (hey, I like them, and I said you have to be in my shoes to answer this one, so for now you like PIs too!), Gurka Robusto (heard good things), CAO Brazilia GOL (heard really good things).
So that's it! That was my only motivation. I paid $11. for 3 cigars I really wanted and 5 more to give away to non-smokers (shipping was irrelevant since I already had an order coming).
When the order arrived, the Brazilia was nowhere to be seen! They substituted a CAO Extreme Belicoso for it.
Now I was/am real ready to bitch big time. I mean I wanted to try the Brazilia real bad, plus there are things like pride and principle on the line here!!

But. . . I've never had an Extreme either. So. . . would you bitch???

PS. they also substituted a Perdomo for one of the crap sticks. (I've never had this before either, it has a red band, says Perdomo, 2, and has "Y2K series" in small type on the back. It is 6" x 45-48ish ring).

I'd say you lucked out. The extreme is a far better smoke than the brazilia anyways. :)

Think you got the better end of the deal.

perdomo2's are pretty darn good, def. better than a rocket,
and have no complaints w/ L'extreme's.

:thumbs:

I'd agree with everyone on smoking them...but screw it...I'd still bitch. :p

TheBeast said:
I'd agree with everyone on smoking them...but screw it...I'd still bitch. :p
I agree with Beast. Complain and they might send you the Brazilia! ;)

That's what I hate about CB/CI's samplers - they all state that they can switch the contents of the samplers, so I really doubt complaining will get you anywhere.

They really shouldn't list the supposed contents of the samplers, they should just have a list of all 10 cigars that they pick 5 of or something so that you don't get set on wanting to try a certain one of the cigars only for that one to not come (same thing happened to me).

If Cbid didnt say they would/could/might swap out xxx stick for yyy stick- I'd bitch.

BUT: I think the extreme is better than the Brazilia too, I've never had the perdomo2- so I can't comment on that one. Overall, I agree with- I think you're ok. BUT BITCH ANYWAY! :p

:thumbs: Toaster

All their samplers say "From time to time, substitutions may occur due to inventory conditions".

"time to time" seems to be most of the time, though.

Quit your BITCHIN........ :p And Burn um!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

I'll take an Extreme over a Brazilia any day of the week...And a Perdomo2 is darn good stick too.

That's what I LOVE about this board!!!
Good Advice, and tons of Humor!!!

Thanks everyone, as instructed, I lit-up (I didn't light the Extreme yet, letting it rest a while) AND sent off a "bitch" via email. (I'll let you know if they ever respond).

My life time motto "The squeaky wheel always get the grease". I'd bitch and I bet they send you another sampler with what they initially advertised..... :D :thumbs: :p

I've smoked CAO Exteme and Brazila. The Extreme is a better smoke. Still you should bitch.