• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Would you like a goose?

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
Get your minds out of the gutter!
whip.gif
ROFLMAO! Guess whats for dinner?
chef.gif

MVC-005S.JPG

wow...thats a great lookin dog too ya got there

Nice looking Dog :thumbs: The geese aren't too shabby either. Tell me a good way to cook goose Kenny, all these resident canadians we have here now are looking very tempting.

PLEASE get rid of as many as you're allowed... they're like sparrows around here. They really need to extend the season.

Kenny,

Are we going to have the annual how many will I bag contest again this year when you take your trip with your buddies :D

BenjieV ;)

I don't think it's an 870, I think I can see the bolt on the side, pretty sure it's an autoloader. I don't see a top safety, so it's not a mossberg...

Why hasn't anyone incorporated a goose into a turducken? Call it a turduckenoose.

Great job Kenny. I can't forget the story I told you about the goose stamp. LOL :p

Nice work Kenny :thumbs:

Those yellow labs are great dogs (and I'm not really a "dog" person but every yellow lab I've ever seen are real nice!!)

rknicker said:
I don't think it's an 870, I think I can see the bolt on the side, pretty sure it's an autoloader. I don't see a top safety, so it's not a mossberg...

Why hasn't anyone incorporated a goose into a turducken? Call it a turduckenoose.
****. You're right... using the Windows Magnifier it does appear to be an autoloader. Nice detective work.
biggthumpup.gif

Benji - That contest is usually in Feb/March when I chase em to Nebraska during their migration North. I'm not sure I'll be able to participate this year...depends on the job situation.

Winchester Super X2..... Goose loads are Estate 3 1/2" Fast Steel BBB, duck loads are Estate 3" Fast Steel .....4's in early season and 2's usually by the end of the year.

Take a real good look at these snow geese ......by mid week there won't be as many in the picture.
bigstar.gif
Yes, all the white you see on the ground are geese. That flock has approx 20,000 birds in it. It was so big I couldn't get it all in the picture. They'll eat that field out in about 2 days.

MVC-002S.JPG

Wow is right... I've never seen so many snow geese. Canadians is a another story. A flock about half that size was in my folks back yard not long ago.

rknicker said:
PLEASE get rid of as many as you're allowed... they're like sparrows around here. They really need to extend the season.
i know what you mean.
i was in naperville, illinois in october one time and
they were like freakin pigeons. :0

LuckyDawg said:
i was in naperville, illinois in october one time and
they were like freakin pigeons. :0
LOL, when were you up there? Naperville is 12ish miles from me!

Dave ;)