• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOW... 1 WHOLE YEAR

bully1875

So, you guy's have put up with me for a year already. Damn how time fly's. I have learned way more than possibly imaginable and made some life long friends here and I thank all of you for that.

This contest may not be won, I have made mention of this to a few, but im pretty sure a basic search won't pull up much detail..

How about a nice fiver to the person who can answer this question:

A) What is the birthdate of my daughter
B) What "permanent" reminder (must be specific) did I get for her birth?

Im not expecting too many to answer this, but I will get sticks out nonetheless.

Thanks again guys for having me for a full year... You guy's make smoking worthwhile.

Brian

Very well done. PM me your address and I will get a nice 5er out to you in the am.. Actually you were able to see it if I remember..

I was going to say you got a vasectomy...

I said permanent, but you were not far off.. A 2 yr old is a terror... And my wife is begging for more. The other night, I swear she gave me roofies :)

The other night at a good friend's house her two year old daughter says, "Mommy wears diapers!"

People say "terrible twos" but I think it's the coolest time because they are just starting to show their urge to be their own person but they are still your baby.

I was going to say you got a vasectomy...

I said permanent, but you were not far off.. A 2 yr old is a terror... And my wife is begging for more. The other night, I swear she gave me roofies :)

The other night at a good friend's house her two year old daughter says, "Mommy wears diapers!"

People say "terrible twos" but I think it's the coolest time because they are just starting to show their urge to be their own person but they are still your baby.

Oh I absolutly agree. She has her own personality, but is still my little girl. She is my life, but can be such a pain in the a$$.

Happy anniversary Brian. Hope you have many good years to come.