• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wow no active Nascar threads

Lots of Jr. fans around here. My wife is a unabashed viewer of anything Jr. is pictured on, in, with, etc. As she would say he is easy on the eyes.

I am not a hater but he really needs to get going. Even the old man is having a better year than he is. He needs to take advantage of the Hendrick equipment. Everybody else sure does.

Hey Guys I just scored Tickets to Infineon in Sonoma for the Save Mart 350, this will be my third time there since 01, I can't wait!!
Last time there I got to meet and get autographs from Robby Gordon,(who won the race BTW), Michael Waltrip, and Sterling Marlin. time before that I got to meet and get autographs from Matt Kenseth, (awesome guy), Joe Nemechek, and saw the King Richard Petty, but couldn't get close enough to get an autograph.
I would love to go to Vegas and watch that race, (I love any excuse to go to Vegas) since I have family near Riverside I will probably be more likely to go to Calif Speedway if I get to go to ANY oval track race.

The car of tommorow(today) did not do this sport any favors IMO :blush: , safer for the drivers yes, but this is not a IROC series where all cars are identical, it sure looks to be going that way, I hope it doesn't.

edited to say that I think Dale Jr is pretty Ugly, IMO

Hey Guys I just scored Tickets to Infineon in Sonoma for the Save Mart 350, this will be my third time there since 01, I can't wait!!
Last time there I got to meet and get autographs from Robby Gordon,(who won the race BTW), Michael Waltrip, and Sterling Marlin. time before that I got to meet and get autographs from Matt Kenseth, (awesome guy), Joe Nemechek, and saw the King Richard Petty, but couldn't get close enough to get an autograph.
I would love to go to Vegas and watch that race, (I love any excuse to go to Vegas) since I have family near Riverside I will probably be more likely to go to Calif Speedway if I get to go to ANY oval track race.

The car of tommorow(today) did not do this sport any favors IMO :blush: , safer for the drivers yes, but this is not a IROC series where all cars are identical, it sure looks to be going that way, I hope it doesn't.

We drove through that area a few years back. The track looked amazing, I was impressed by how much of it you can see from the seats. Are the tix hard to come by, or can you get them easy. We have talked about going one year. If you need someone to carry and light your cigars let me know. :whistling:
PJ

We drove through that area a few years back. The track looked amazing, I was impressed by how much of it you can see from the seats. Are the tix hard to come by, or can you get them easy. We have talked about going one year. If you need someone to carry and light your cigars let me know. :whistling:
PJ
I got them from calling the local Fox Station while watching the Simpsons, i was the 9th caller! tix on turn three terrace, from there you can see turns two through almost turn 9, I am taking a friend that is a BIG MArk Martin fan. that track is BIG, and usually in the upper 90's, it would be nice to have a golf cart at your disposal for sure altho shuttle busses run constantly. it's about a 4 hr drive from my place, i will be sure to take pics and buy up some #17 Matt Kenseth Shwag.

Well the racing sucked this weekend, but the moment of silence for our troops I thought was very classy. Nascar does a great job year round of recognizing the troops, and I applaud them for doing so.
Even though the rain sucked it was kinda nice to see some off brand winners, Nemacheck and Ruitiman. Spelling bad I know!

My company had an outing at the Newton Raceway in Newton, IA this Saturday. For our little track, it was a pretty big deal to have the first Nationwide Series race here. I'm not normally a fan but this was a pretty good time. It was a close race throughout which made it all the more fun to watch. They turned left a lot.

That is quite a nice little track Rusty designed there. I enjoy three wide racing I don't care where they are. Left turns you say, I heard someone mention that was part of the sport, but I haven't seen it myself. :p
Now if my DVR works today I might get to watch the Pocono race tonight!

PJ

Doesn't something have to be considered a sport to make the cut for sports forum... I mean this is like posting Acid Cigars under the cuban section :sign: