• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOW! What a trade!

seegarfan

Denverdog took me to school on a blind trade. What a way to make a new guy feel welcomed. Thanks to him, I now have a stick in my humi that I thought I would never have. :D

Your THE MAN, Jonas. :thumbs:

Thanks,

Mark

....you've got to up the ante a little when you deal with Jonas!

Awesome to hear guys. From what little interaction I have had with you seegarfan, you deserve it..way to go denverdog!

Don't mess with the big (denver) dog. Way to play!

Don't let the noob fool you, his end of the trade was MORE then sufficient. Thanks for the trade Mark and welcome to CP. :thumbs:

Great paly on both parts!!! Mark is full of surprises believe me I know.

Hey Mark,

Thanks for that third package. I guess the first two weren't enough. Be careful....one day...... badaboom brother.

Yep, catch Jonas when the Broncos lose to the Chargers, strange things happen. :laugh:

Nice play guys.

Brian

Yep, catch Jonas when the Broncos lose to the Chargers, strange things happen. :laugh:

Nice play guys.

Brian

Yep, I expected this from you Brian, although thanks for waiting a full 3 days before rubbing it in. LOL

Jonas

Jonas - let me be the 1st to offer a nice 5'r bet - My Steelers against your Bronco's - They play next week. It will give you some time to think about it. What ever the posted line is for the game will be fine by me. LMK -

Great paly on both parts!!! Mark is full of surprises believe me I know.

Hey Mark,

Thanks for that third package. I guess the first two weren't enough. Be careful....one day...... badaboom brother.

I'm glad you like 'em. Don't threaten me with a bombing war.......I can get mean when fired upon ;)

Mark

I'm glad you like 'em. Don't threaten me with a bombing war.......I can get mean when fired upon ;)

Mark

:0 ......read the link in my sig tag!

Now that is some funny shit.......35 page post bombing war......that's what I call engaging the enemy. I read about 5 pages, I'll go back and read more later.

But tell me, was a winner declared or was a truce called? :laugh: :laugh:

Mark

Jonas - let me be the 1st to offer a nice 5'r bet - My Steelers against your Bronco's - They play next week. It will give you some time to think about it. What ever the posted line is for the game will be fine by me. LMK -

Boys, humiliated, get mean and unpredictable in the next fight.