• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loosen the Tiara, it's cutting off the circulation!

Man you should be so lucky. You probably will not be able to land the plane in the hanger without a re-fuel!!!!! :p :whistling:

You better look over the instruction manual first... :sign:

Brandon

What is up with all the code talk. What is on your mind guys.

Some of us just don't get it. :laugh:

I thought the "WOW" might have been a reference to CoventryCat86's being banned. But maybe I'm wrong.

Link

That's what I figured it was about.
Is there something else WOW worthy going on today?

Well, I am on the tail end of a 48 hour work session... I have insomia, so I just took 2 Excederine PM's and drinking a Smithwick's.

If that's not exciting I don't know what is... ;)

stevehawk said:
I thought the "WOW" might have been a reference to CoventryCat86's being banned. But maybe I'm wrong.

Link
[snapback]298431[/snapback]​

Just trying to bring some humor to the situation. No need to make it more then it is.

stevehawk said:

Link
[snapback]298431[/snapback]​

huh. Looks like I missed some drama. Bill was seriously banned?

Ok, I'll say it - I guess this one needs a bit more airing out. Rod is admin of this board and thats his decision. I would strongly advise not using this thread to hold Kangaroo court.

My advice to everyone is that if your post ends with "asshole", you rethink it. For myself, I will not post publicly to deliberately inflame another. I do reserve the right to talk smack via PM.

Man you guy's are slow, oh face like when you make an oh with the partner of your choice, never mind if I have to explain it's not the same. :whistling:

tone-ny said:
Man you guy's are slow, oh face like when you make an oh with the partner of your choice, never mind if I have to explain it's not the same. :whistling:
[snapback]298441[/snapback]​

:sign:

Nothing to see here move along. B I hope your engagement is successful tonight! Enjoy it and smoke a nice cigar afterward :D

NullSmurf said:
Ok, I'll say it - I guess this one needs a bit more airing out. Rod is admin of this board and thats his decision. I would strongly advise not using this thread to hold Kangaroo court.

My advice to everyone is that if your post ends with "asshole", you rethink it. For myself, I will not post publicly to deliberately inflame another. I do reserve the right to talk smack via PM.
[snapback]298438[/snapback]​

Thanks for the advice. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.